***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Lol LeJuice lives rent free in peoples heads. I’m sure he’ll still be brought up for the remainder of the playoffs by people other than Revo and croaker.
You can’t deny he is a Hollywood failure though movie wise no way he has personality for entertainment

Sometimes being in the dorture chamber isn't just physical, it's mental:

I think Ingram thought Chet was going to double him twice and was confused as shit when it didnt happen. He would have just went to the basket otherwise lol

Lucuck better hope he beats the Kawhi-less flerps otherwise he's going to get torched for these mystery illnesses and injuires.

MJ would average 20 ppg. Most players this day and age are a lot better than what MJ was back in the day. MJ was amazing in the 90's, but defences and the game were very basic 30 years ago. Kind of like a stone vehicle compared to a tesla. The stone vehicle was pretty amazing for it's time, but the tesla in comparison is better.

This is coming from the biggest MJ fan as well.

The hell is a stone vehicle?

shine1.jpg

MJ would average 20 ppg. Most players this day and age are a lot better than what MJ was back in the day. MJ was amazing in the 90's, but defences and the game were very basic 30 years ago. Kind of like a stone vehicle compared to a tesla. The stone vehicle was pretty amazing for it's time, but the tesla in comparison is better.

This is coming from the biggest MJ fan as well.

How good MJ is today would depend solely if he could get his 3P up as a volume shooter and we don't really know. MJ without any alterations would basically be DeMar Derozan. While his career average is 21 he averaged 27 twice.

How good MJ is today would depend solely if he could get his 3P up as a volume shooter and we don't really know. MJ without any alterations would basically be DeMar Derozan. While his career average is 21 he averaged 27 twice.

Breh, Jordan won 10 scoring titles, averaged 30ppg for a 15 year career, and once averaged 37ppg on pretty much all 2's. Demar is not even remotely in the same arena as MJ. Jordan averaged 40ppg+ in a SERIES, 5 times.

Breh, Jordan won 10 scoring titles, averaged 30ppg for a 15 year career, and once averaged 37ppg on pretty much all 2's. Demar is not even remotely in the same arena as MJ. Jordan averaged 40ppg+ in a SERIES, 5 times.
These guys are showing they’ve never watched MJ play lmao. They only look at scoring stats to form opinions and that’s it.

Jordcan would a top scorer in today’s game but I think the opinion that he’d average over 40 is an exaggeration, he’d need insane volume and would eat into his 2pt efficiency with shooting more 3s. I have a hard time believing he’d be 30% more efficient than guys like lucuck, prime KD and chef. If he played on some garbage team maybe he’d get that volume. He’d need to shoot something like 30 shots a game on 50% efficiency with 40% from 3. For comparison, in his best season chef shot 50%, 45 from 3 on 20 fga per game in his season he averaged 30.

If there is a role where he flops, screams emotionally for a challenge or intimidates a white Karen, then he’d thrive in Hollywood.
Ya he should have done that In that movie trainwreck with Amy Schumer , lmao what a disaster

Jordcan would a top scorer in today’s game but I think the opinion that he’d average over 40 is an exaggeration, he’d need insane volume and would eat into his 2pt efficiency with shooting more 3s. I have a hard time believing he’d be 30% more efficient than guys like lucuck, prime KD and chef. If he played on some garbage team maybe he’d get that volume. He’d need to shoot something like 30 shots a game on 50% efficiency with 40% from 3. For comparison, in his best season chef shot 50%, 45 from 3 on 20 fga per game in his season he averaged 30.
He'd also have to actually play both sides of the court and do more than a travel step > dribble > drive

The way players break down defenders is so much more advanced from 10 years ago, let alone 30.

Back