***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Hardcan and Westbrick continue to be GOAT cans.
Harden:
2nd Round Exits= 7
1st Round Exits = 5

And the only time in his career he made it to the NBA Finals was carried by prime Durant (#2 MVP Vote-getter, 1st Team All-NBA), Westbrook (2nd Team All-NBA), Ibaka (#2 DPOY Vote-getter, 1st Team All-Defense), Sefolosha (#17 All-Defensive Voting Shares), Perkins the enforcer, and old man Fisher to general the floor off the bench.

Emptiest stat padder of his era.

I always figured the guy should be a besst on defense cuz he can move his feet better than just about anyone in basketball history. Sorta cool to see it finally happen.

Kyrie put in a lot of effort on the defensive end in Brooklyn, he just got shot over top of a lot. 6'3 with a 6'4 wing span

Harden:
2nd Round Exits= 7
1st Round Exits = 5

And the only time in his career he made it to the NBA Finals was carried by prime Durant (#2 MVP Vote-getter, 1st Team All-NBA), Westbrook (2nd Team All-NBA), Ibaka (#2 DPOY Vote-getter, 1st Team All-Defense), Sefolosha (#17 All-Defensive Voting Shares), Perkins the enforcer, and old man Fisher to general the floor off the bench.

Emptiest stat padder of his era.

To be fair doesn't Harden kind of deserve it? Forced his way out of 3 teams only to end to end up as a free agent where his value is trash. Didn't he leave Philly to go to LA so he can get a max contract there? I think teams can use Harden but it would be mostly teams trying to come up and contend or teams that can get him on the cheap.

I do feel bad for Westbrook though. Guy plays hard but gets trashed in the media and with NBA fans, but it's kind of understandable? Dallas literally did not defend him for chunks of the series.

Kyrie put in a lot of effort on the defensive end in Brooklyn, he just got shot over top of a lot. 6'3 with a 6'4 wing span

6'2", but he has really fast hands. I noticed it a lot while watching Mavs games this season that its not going to be a shot blocking situation because he's too small but his swipes at the ball are crazy accurate. Sometimes unnaturally so.

The Flerps should let Paul opt out and leave. Besides one game he was awful. He can go be Tobias Harris 2.0 in Philly. Lmao

Pfizer P has no balls. He wasn’t boxing out and Mavs got easy shots. He’s not even a choker at this point, he just doesn’t show up.

Clips should blow up the team including Kiwi. What’s the point if he can’t play in playoffs.

I’m jumping on OKCans and rooting for SGA.

And that was great defense by Tucker lmao. Kyrie just being Kyrie, impossible to stop a fade away corner 3. I didn’t think it was an egregious foul.
No, he got him to the sideline and bit twice

Shut the fuck up lmao

People talking about him going to Philly..

I wouldn't want him, he's pricey and he's not going to win you shit.

Philly would be dumb to bring him in. They have a good amount of cap space and draft picks. They need to get some role players not another star. A backup PG is a good start.

Philly would be dumb to bring him in. They have a good amount of cap space and draft picks. They need to get some role players not another star. A backup PG is a good start.
They should trade Embiid and start a new "process"

Damn RIP. I remember him from Michigan and his short stint in the NBA

Wrong and mad again.
No, this is how I know you don't know ball.

PJ Tucker's job is to push Kyrie to the sideline, then its Terrance Mann's job to switch and PJ's job to drop. Instead he opens up back to the top of the key and allows Kyrie to create separation and prevent the switch.

No, this is how I know you don't know ball.

PJ Tucker's job is to push Kyrie to the sideline, then it’s Terrance Mann's job to switch and PJ's job to drop. Instead he opens up back to the top of the key and allows Kyrie to create separation and prevent the switch.
Zzzzz wrong again

Zzzzz wrong again
How is it wrong?

I'm going to love you furiously googling for an answer and acting like a smug dipshit when its not what is supposed to happen lmao

Here's a video of Mann coming late after he opened Kyrie back up, this is actual proof you're a fucking moron

Don't ever try to act smart about ball ever again. In fact, don't ever quote me again. I've destroyed you so frequently that any redeeming qualities I thought you had are gone. You're just as dumb as the other plebeian nostalgia cucks in this thread

Last edited:
Back