***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

enough with the hypothetical boomer talk that no one cares about. back to discussing relevant stuff.

Huge blow for the Bucks

But for real, the Bucks may finally be able to replace this can without Vaginnis crying.

enough with the hypothetical boomer talk that no one cares about. back to discussing relevant stuff.

Huge blow for the Bucks

But for real, the Bucks may finally be able to replace this can without Vaginnis crying.

So threatened everytime lmao. We can’t even discuss anything without you bringing up “boomers.” Talk about rent-free, yikes.

Huge blow for the Bucks

The heartbeat of the team, I heard he was in strong consideration for an MVP vote. Seriously though maybe they will finally move on from him lol

Cavs need Emoni Bates to shoot them into a W, but that dumbass organization doesnt even have him active for a playoffs.

Jokic easily was the mvp. He doesn’t depend on a friendly/rigged whistle to score points. Going to call SGA the 3rd World Hardcan

He drives 23 times a game and on average gets fouled 4 times a game. If he didn't seek contact maybe it would be 3 fouls and 2 less FT a game and then everything would be fine and all are happy.

The only

“X player would put up X numbers in todays game”

Is a prime juiced out Barry bonds would hit 80 home runs in todays game imo. His lab makes LeJuice’s look like a Walmart supplement.

The only

“X player would put up X numbers in todays game”

Is a prime juiced out Barry bonds would hit 80 home runs in todays game imo. His lab makes LeJuice’s look like a Walmart supplement.
Yeah 50 point offensive juggernaut elite scorers like Malachi Flynn, Jrue Holiday, Garland and Siakam is more believable than Reggie scoring a ton lmao

<{nope}>

Yeah 50 point offensive juggernaut elite scorers like Malachi Flynn, Jrue Holiday, Garland and Siakam is more believable than Reggie scoring a ton lmao

<{nope}>

Those games are all one offs. Of course they could score 40 plus. It’s the “he would average” argument where you lose me. Like I previously said, they’d have to somehow be 30% more efficient scorers than guys like KD, Chef, Lucuck and/or put up way more volume at the same time. Statistically it’s just hilariously unreasonable. Nobody is shooting 65% on 30+ shots a game every night unless you put Jordcan, LeJuice, Kobe, Snaq, KD etc in the 50s.

Those games are all one offs. Of course they could score 40 plus. It’s the “he would average” argument where you lose me. Like I previously said, they’d have to somehow be 30% more efficient scorers than guys like KD, Chef, Lucuck and/or put up way more volume at the same time. Statistically it’s just hilariously unreasonable. Nobody is shooting 65% on 30+ shots a game every night unless you put Jordcan, LeJuice, Kobe, Snaq, KD etc in the 50s.
There’s obviously hyperbole and no one truly believes someone would average 40 a game for a season lol. On any given night, Reggie can put up that much was the main point.

There's a bit of hyperbole but Reggie really wasn't too far off. He could have unapologetically averaged 40 today, especially when you consider that a wildly inferior and lazier player like Hardcan put up 36. More realistically though he would average ~30-32. Mostly just depends on the team and how he's used.

There's a bit of hyperbole but Reggie really wasn't too far off. He could have unapologetically averaged 40 today, especially when you consider that a wildly inferior and lazier player like Hardcan put up 36. More realistically though he would average ~30-32. Mostly just depends on the team and how he's used.
To be clear, me saying players wouldn’t average 40 wasn’t based on ability, but the common sense of it like you are describing. A team would be stupid to have one guy score everything all season. Many could probably do it, but it doesn’t make much sense.

This is the peak of the Suns 1 year run. Never forget. lmao

iz4bammhmfua1.gif

suns-in-four-suns-in4.gif

Back