***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Again the offense is fine, they are sucking ass on defense. If you score 70 points in a half, it should be more than enough to have a big lead if you play decent defense.

I wouldn't say that the offense is fine.

They've been hot, so they're winning, but getting inside has been a challenge and they've been relying on the three.

They've still scored inside, but it's been frantic / a struggle. Where as OKC have been cutting and slashing to the room quite easily.

If Mavs are going to win this series they'll need to get into a smoother rhythm offensively. And yes get a lot better offensively.

I wouldn't say that the offense is fine.

They've been hot, so they're winning, but getting inside has been a challenge and they've been relying on the three.

They've still scored inside, but it's been frantic / a struggle. Where as OKC have been cutting and slashing to the room quite easily.

If Mavs are going to win this series they'll need to get into a smoother rhythm offensively. And yes get a lot better offensively.
They scored 70 at the half lol. Certainly not a struggle offensively.

They should outlaw travel calls in the NBA now

Luka needs to lose about 15 lbs. He can't keep up with the pace of the playoffs.

Giddey comes in and immediately commits a turnover. Jeez.

They scored 70 at the half lol. Certainly not a struggle offensively.

Yeah but what I'm saying is that this offensive style isn't sustainable. It's only working because they've been having a hot shooting night. If they were cold they'd be getting blown out again.

Either way, you're right, the defense is the main issue.

Yeah but what I'm saying is that this offensive style isn't sustainable. It's only working because they've been having a hot shooting night. If they were cold they'd be getting blown out again.

Either way, you're right, the defense is the main issue.
See what happens when they play defense. Right back to an 8 pt lead

If the Mavs keep playing defense, this games a wrap.

Again the offense is fine, they are sucking ass on defense. If you score 70 points in a half, it should be more than enough to have a big lead if you play decent defense.

Its not like they aren't trying man, the effort is there.

who would have thought Dallas would have more girth than another team. Thunder are beyond skinny on the frontline.

Its not like they aren't trying man, the effort is there.
lol unfortunately you don’t get points for trying. The second half they are doing a lot more than trying…literally the reason they are winning now.

They’re forcing the three ball. It’s chalked when teams do that.

Back