***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

He is not good he is manipulative. See how he was good with jokic when he was no treat to him now like a women who gets treatened by other women is marki g his territory teling him stay in your lane and jok8c is like ok ok i do not care about this

These are just silly things that you cans get mad over like 12 year old girls. Take Jokic's approach and ignore it.

...How is Murray not suspended?

...Refs are bought and paid for...

Proud owner of an original Naz Reid towel

I really like this any team can win on any given night. Every matchup is heated and the home team crowd are always in a frenzy.

This is the biggest game in Minnesota history in the last 20 years.

<31>

Its funny this is the 70th anniversary of the final Minneapolis Lakers championship. 75th anniversary of the 1st one. Wouldn't that be something?

He is not good he is manipulative. See how he was good with jokic when he was no treat to him now like a women who gets treatened by other women is marki g his territory teling him stay in your lane and jok8c is like ok ok i do not care about this
That makes more sense than anything I've seen you say

Murray looks like he woke up. They must have hit him with the good drugs before the game.

Had a feeling there was no chance that the Wolves would go up 3-0 on the nuggs.

Nothing falling for my T-pups and the Nuggets can't miss... this feels familiar but wrong and backwards...

Back