***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Thunder-Mavs is a decent series. Good to see players going after each other a bit.

If Wiggins and Towns end up with a ring and Jimmy Butler does not there is a lesson to be learned here.

Mavs have become a three headed monster of sorts.

Luka, Kyrie and that Lively-Gafford high flying centre combo.

PJ Washington amazing game.

And DJJ with his high flying antics make the Dallas Mavs a travelling circus level of excitement.

The Bucks were fools to give up Holiday.

If the Celtshits win the title he was the difference. Hes a winner.

Mobley been a fuckin bum every single game I've watched from him and then suddenly he's discovered the ability to play basketball the past two games

Bostin always plays so much better on the road in the playoffs

And DJJ with his high flying antics make the Dallas Mavs a travelling circus level of excitement.
I agree with the 3 headed monster but different people. Cryie, Lucuck and the refs.

PJ Washington has been the real X-factor, 29 last game, 27 today, and he appears to have a near endless motor on the defensive end. If the Mavs don't get PJ locked down on a contract they should have their franchise revoked.

PJ Washington has been the real X-factor, 29 last game, 27 today, and he appears to have a near endless motor on the defensive end. If the Mavs don't get PJ locked down on a contract they should have their franchise revoked.
Agreed. He has ramped it up these playoffs and the offense has been a pleasant surprise since he was brought in to be a perimeter defender.

I agree with the 3 headed monster but different people. Cryie, Lucuck and the refs.

Lolololol!!!

If Shae got mugged the way that Luka did, the whole mavs team would have fouled out of the game.

You're funny, but do you ever say anything of substance..?

<Oku02>

Back