***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

This got really sloppy for about five minutes.

Denver should really think about just fouling Goober and McDanald's

black-boy-wearing-checkerd-hoodie-saying-ohhh-obwx4auwag92o2vv.gif

KAT 1/10 and almost all of them are midrange and out. Dude is terrified of in the paint play. Hear me out: maybe get into the paint you fucking dork.

Ant is the only Wolves player who showed up that half offensively.

KAT 1/10 and almost all of them are midrange and out. Dude is terrified of in the paint play. Hear me out: maybe get into the paint you fucking dork.

Ant is the only Wolves player who showed up that half offensively.
Is Caitlin Clark worth a Discussion thread this season... She's already Female Jordan

man when that anthony was cooking (what ever that means but most people use it) we were hearing new superstar where is this guy i do not watch nba but read articles and they were saying this guy is new superstar but here in these last two games nobody talks about him

man when that anthony was cooking (what ever that means but most people use it) we were hearing new superstar where is this guy i do not watch nba but read articles and they were saying this guy is new superstar but here in these last two games nobody talks about him

He is cooking. He's on pace for 46. He's 9/12 from the field.

Everyone else is 10/38.

Ant is playing great it's his teammates who are not showing up right now. KAT has played like garbage

Back