***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Hamas would have let a 15-0 run go before calling timeout. But but it’s the players fault

Hamas would have let a 15-0 run go before calling timeout. But but it’s the players fault
200w.gif

I kinda figured the wolves would drop 1 this series but.... damn.

"oNe oF tHe BeSt dEfEnSEs oF aLl TiMe.'

Denver is shooting 66% from the field.

Win or lose, those hyperbolic takes by the media after G2 are embarrassing.
Gobert proving that his defensive impact is overrated and Wemby got Robbed , 4 x time DPOY , yeah fucking right.

Denver is going to let this one slip away.

KAT does so much fuckin complaining it's incredible. I dunno if I've ever heard a single player complain so much in the actual tv broadcast.

Gobert proving that his defensive impact is overrated and Wemby got Robbed , 4 x time DPOY , yeah fucking right.

It's a regular season award. Every time Gooby ends up in a series against a good team, he gets killed by better athletes, the inside/outside game, pace and style of play, and offensive ineffectiveness like clockwork.

Defense isn't all about blocking shots. Obviously Wemby is better at that. Doesn't make him a better defensive player though

I fucking HATE that no good pussy son of a bitch Karl Anthony CLOWNS

Its mothers day and that no good son of a bitch is disrespecting the woman that raised his sorry ass

fuck that bum, all of us would do everything we could if we lost out moms and were able to represent her memory, but not this no good piece of shit

Fans are upset at the refs from Conley hurting himself with an aggressive hack. Idiots. I don't want to see him get hurt but they're morons, lol.

Back