***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I said it after going down 0-2. If the nuggets tie it up again, the Twolves are going to be in deep shit. The way Denver won these last two was pure domination and no adjustments from the twolves between games. Nuggets 4-2

Tbh if Captain Covid and the Clown didn't wet the bed the T Wolves would have won this game. Edwards and Conley went all out and tried their best. They needed help. They did not receive it.

Lol that's the same guy who said baby thunder in 5 over Dallas
Baby Thunder in 6.

Don't talk trash and not quote the person. I also said Nuggets in 5 against the Lakers. I said Minnesota would sweep Phoenix. Even if the Thunder doesn't win, we can't get them all right.

@MM808 wasn't saying that I was having a meltdown. I was quoting Lebron's bs.

Tbh if Captain Covid and the Clown didn't wet the bed the T Wolves would have won this game. Edwards and Conley went all out and tried their best. They needed help. They did not receive it.
lol at the “ifs.”

I used 1 "if" tbh. "Ifs" implies I used 2 or more.
I know you are scrambling and trying to convince yourself the wolves aren’t in danger, but you are spiraling lol

You said if Gobert AND Kat played better they would have won. That’s two separate things. Feel dumb yet trying to be a grammar/english nazi? Should have stayed in school Ferris, instead of ditching class.

Last edited:
Aww nice edit with the Mavs attempted diss. You mad lmao

As long as my Knicks curse holds I'm happy. NYC and NE sports fans are the ones I have the personal beef with. I got no problem with yall. I liked the Mavs back in the day cause Dirk came from the same town in Germany as my grandpa and cause they had Kidd who I liked on the Nets. I'm not a "Mavs" fan or any type of fan really but was rooting for yall.

I used 1 "if" tbh. "Ifs" implies I used 2 or more.

In any case your Mavs are in deep trouble playing the winner of this series.

I don't know about that, I thought after the first two games that the Wolves would wreck Dallas.

But after watching this series unfold, the Mavs could give either of these guys a fight.

I don't know about that, I thought after the first two games that the Wolves would wreck Dallas.

But after watching this series unfold, the Mavs could give either of these guys a fight.

Maybe. I think this series has the NBA finalist. Then again this is a 7 game war and the Mavs beat the Thunder in 5 maybe that gives Dallas the initative. But I see Luka as fat and needing that cardio.

As long as my Knicks curse holds I'm happy. NYC and NE sports fans are the ones I have the personal beef with. I got no problem with yall. I liked the Mavs back in the day cause Dirk came from the same town in Germany as my grandpa and cause they had Kidd who I liked on the Nets. I'm not a "Mavs" fan or any type of fan really but was rooting for yall.
mavs had nothing to do with anything we were discussing. You got butthurt and tried to diss me but failed miserably lol

Every team remaining has a chance. Don’t mind him, he was just venting lmao

mavs had nothing to do with anything we were discussing. You got butthurt and tried to diss me but failed miserably lol

Tbh I was giving how I felt about the WC playoffs. You the one getting butthurt. I do think your Mavs are going to lose to the winner of this series. Thats my opinion and knowing you were a Mavs fan I was letting you know you shouldn't be happy playing either of these teams.

Tbh I was giving how I felt about the WC playoffs. You the one getting butthurt.
Take the L and move on. I ethered you proper so it’s not a good look if you want to continue this.

Maybe. I think this series has the NBA finalist. Then again this is a 7 game war and the Mavs beat the Thunder in 5 maybe that gives Dallas the initative. But I see Luka as fat and needing that cardio.

It's hard for him to work on his cardio because he's been hobbled for much of the season.

He's had various leg issues throughout 2024.. how do you train cardio when you need to rest / bring down inflammation?

He could use a better diet though I guess..

Who knows, everyone's body is different.

Back