***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

I'm getting out my white flag and waving it around.

You were right MM.

Murray wants his GOAT non all star title.
I was only half right. I thought the Twolves were toast after losing three straight and wouldn’t force a game 7. But the nuggets gave up on game 6 to conserve energy for game 7, so twolves still got here regardless.

Ben Wallace didn’t score much, but that dude was going to give you 15+ boards and like 5 blocks. Gobert is doing none of that.

Canthony edwoats building a brick house
Left it all in Minnesota. It would have been better for them to win game 6 in a close game breaking the Nuggets morale. Winning by that much allowed them to move on from the 3rd quarter and shift their focus quickly.

Left it all in Minnesota. It would have been better for them to win game 6 in a close game breaking the Nuggets morale. Winning by that much allowed them to move on from the 3rd quarter and shift their focus quickly.

Someone brought it up yesterday how the teams that clap in G6 tend to lose in G7.

I wish SGA was as aggressive as Murray at times. So many instances in the OKC series that he passed it out instead of shooting it.

SGA was the best player of the series, efficient, high scoring and moving the ball. He played nearly a perfect series.

His team mates needed to step up, dudes are so young, they'll improve.

Looks like Nuggets / Mavs for WCF's, but damn Wolves and OKC are COMING. They are both gonna be terrifying next year. Interesting to see what Thunder can do in the off season, they'll be a much tougher out next year.

SGA was the best player of the series, efficient, high scoring and moving the ball. He played nearly a perfect series.

His team mates needed to step up, dudes are so young, they'll improve.

Looks like Nuggets / Mavs for WCF's, but damn Wolves and OKC are COMING. They are both gonna be terrifying next year. Interesting to see what Thunder can do in the off season, they'll be a much tougher out next year.
The only thing with SGA is he is nothing but consistent which can also be a negative. Yes he will always get his 30, but rarely scores more than that. In this series they probably would have won it if he went full beast mode and scored 40+. He was certainly capable. I don’t think he has that killer drive where he can explode and take over the game himself at the end, like Luka/Ant Man/Jokic/Murray, etc.

Home court is a big reason why I’m guessing

Nah the reason is Murray and he's been the reason this whole series. If he's ass, which he is a lot this ear then the whole Nuggets system falls apart and they get blown out. If he shows up his usual self like today then the Nuggets are just the better team

Nah the reason is Murray and he's been the reason this whole series. If he's ass, which he is a lot this ear then the whole Nuggets system falls apart and they get blown out. If he shows up his usual self like today then the NUggets are just the better team
Yeah and he seems to be drawing energy off of the home crowd unlike the last game where he stunk it up. I’d be willing to bet if Twolves were the home team instead, he wouldn’t be nearly as effective.

The only thing with SGA is he is nothing but consistent which can also be a negative. Yes he will always get his 30, but rarely scores more than that. In this series they probably would have won it if he went full beast mode and scored 40+. He was certainly capable. I don’t think he has that killer drive where he can explode and take over the game himself at the end, like Luka/Ant Man/Jokic/Murray, etc.

I disagree, there were stages on the games where he was relentless, scoring multiple buckets in a row. He was dominant at stages.

His game is just unassuming / smooth / quiet so it doesn't seem like he takes over. He had like 37 yesterday, he also played great defense..

The main gaps were with his team mates, Chet should have rebounded and been more aggressive.. but the guy is 20. JW needed to increase the volume as well.

I disagree, there were stages on the games where he was relentless, scoring multiple buckets in a row. He was dominant at stages.

His game is just unassuming / smooth / quiet so it doesn't seem like he takes over. He had like 37 yesterday, he also played great defense..

The main gaps were with his team mates, Chet should have rebounded and been more aggressive.. but the guy is 20. JW needed to increase the volume as well.
My point is he’s so smooth and can get a bucket anytime but rarely scores much more than 30. It’s like he reaches that benchmark and is content. Instead of deferring he should have been the one to take nearly every shot at the end of games or in the 4th. Mavs are lucky he didn’t do this or they would be in Cancun.

T Wolves would have won if Edwards didn't lay an egg. But he did.

Back