***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Rooting for Minnesota but Jokic is great and should shine late

The last bit, is a bit of a stretch.

He did take over in multiple games, and you gotta give the Mavs defense credit, he was forced to defer at many points.
Not a stretch at all. Had he exploded in some games, Mavs most likely would have lost the close ones. Your surrounding cast statement doest’t help your point either. If he is a walking 30 pt bucket, he should be doing more scoring to make up for his struggling inconsistent teammates.

Mavs did well defensively but they also didn’t double him much. Him choosing to get others involved is good but your point about his teammates also points to the fact that maybe he should be more aggressive scoring-wise. I anticipate he will do this starting next season though and he will learn from this series.

The moral of this series all sides can learn from is don't count your chickens until they hatch.

Jokic an Luka e 2 of top 5 players in nba an look like they got zero muscle definition. I know they obviously do its just weird looking.

A game 7 between the mavs and nuggets would be hilarious watching two fat euros gas

They should cancel the conference finals and head straight to Mavs-Pacers.

I wouldn't look past Indiana if I was Boston that team can really score.

If you’re in the bonus, you should start attacking the paint more. I don’t get why teams don’t do this.

Lol @ DPOY Gooby and kAnt, they are some serious bums on defense.

Back