22 Yr. Florida Woman Pretends To Be 14 Yr. To...

It’s weird to see guys think getting groomed at 14 is fine as long as you’re a man even though women mature much earlier than men. Men actually hold onto this trauma much more than women. A lot of people with trauma might not even realise they are broken hiding behind the bravado.

Lock her up long term. Premeditated plan to victimize children.

Times are changing. As a juvenile I impregnated an adult. Not only did the State not pursue criminal charges against her, they pursued me for child support.

People have been saying what a crazy world we are living in since they could say what a crazy world we are leaving in and all of these things have been going on by humans way before that.

man, this shit is so conflicting because it happened to me, i was 14 years and 11 months old, so basically 15 let's say, when i popped my cherry with a much older woman, over 20, and it was amazing and i wouldn't change a thing.

when it comes to dudes doing it with young girls it's always predatory to my judgement, but when it comes to boys, fuck, man, it simply did not seem predatory to me - maybe it's because i was already bigger than her and there's no way she could have physically overpowered me in any way. i could have stopped it at will.

was she, as an adult, doing something that society considers bad? i guess. did it seem bad to me, did it inflict any kind of pain or mental anguish on me, would i change anything about it happening, did it leave mental scars that affected my development or sexuality moving forward? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Then why would you assume it's predatory with young girls? Young girls are as interested in sex as young boys.

Simply playing devil's advocate to illustrate what I think is a problem.

But here's some things that deserve equal curiosity. If the woman was doing this to engage in a lesbian sexual relationship, would it be predatory to you? And if it was man engaging in this with a gay teenage boy, would that be predatory?

We can't pretend that only half the population has an interest in sex at the teen years and that only half of the adult population are "predators" if they engage that interest. IMO, there's nothing conflicting about it. Every adult that knows the law and chooses to disregard it is a predator.

Not sure if guilty, I need to see more pics for research purposes.

Are women molesting young boys at higher rate than before or is it just making the news more?

*quickly runs searches for pictures to figure out whether this is a "This is HORRIBLE!" or a "NOICE! Where were these teachers when I was in school?" situation*

Are women molesting young boys at higher rate than before or is it just making the news more?

Yeah I think we see a lot more of this popping up. I guess its a win for equality. Joke!

Where I live we also see more and more women /girls (younger teens) involved in organized crimes.
They used to just hide weapons /transport drugs. Now they are more active in committing violent crimes.
2 girls (teens) was caught a few months ago, with weapons outside a house ready to commit murder.

I feel something is up and we need to pay attention.

man, this shit is so conflicting because it happened to me, i was 14 years and 11 months old, so basically 15 let's say, when i popped my cherry with a much older woman, over 20, and it was amazing and i wouldn't change a thing.

when it comes to dudes doing it with young girls it's always predatory to my judgement, but when it comes to boys, fuck, man, it simply did not seem predatory to me - maybe it's because i was already bigger than her and there's no way she could have physically overpowered me in any way. i could have stopped it at will.

was she, as an adult, doing something that society considers bad? i guess. did it seem bad to me, did it inflict any kind of pain or mental anguish on me, would i change anything about it happening, did it leave mental scars that affected my development or sexuality moving forward? - ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I know what you mean, but not all boys are like that. I'm sure there were some girls that were underage who probably felt it didn't really damage them either.

But some ARE vulnerable, so we have to draw a line somewhere legally.

And think of it from the other point of view. What kind of fucked up women are these that they habitually sleep with underage kids? It doesn't matter if a boy didn't get damaged. The women are still seriously fucked up in some way - just as fucked up as men who do this.

It's making the news more. People joke about equality but this is about equality. We're starting to realize that young boys need as much protection from predators as young girls do.

As I think about it, I'd gamble that it arose out of the increased public scrutiny about priests and troop leaders preying on boys in their care. Once society stopped stigmatizing same sex relationships, we had to really look at the grooming of young boys as a problem regardless of which gender was initiating the action. When we stigmatized homosexuality, we could limit our critique of the behavior to that element.

Because "teenage boys want to get laid...," applies to same sex dynamics as much as heterosexual ones. So, we had to look deeper at the potential trauma of grooming of young and teenage boys. Which led to a closer look at all power structures where adults could coerce boys into sexual relationships...and that meant women, primarily as teachers.

I don't know man...I get why people are grossed and the trauma thing and everything...But man,when I was like 13,14 I think I jacked off like 3,4 times daily,once I jacked off like 12 times in one day...If in that time an older not bad looking woman wished to fuck me I would be the happiest kid in the world,it wouldn't be comperable to any other pleasure...so I don't know man really...

i understand all the arguments. it's just conflicting since i have zero bad memories about it and would do it again if turned back in time. the idea of punishment should come after harm, but i don't feel like any harm has happened to me. hell, there's movies about underage boys wishing to bang their teachers.
i don't know where to place this on society's scales.
Would it be okay if it was a 14-year-old girl who did not regret having a sexual experience with a 20-year-old guy?

This isn't a 20 year old having sex with 17 year olds. Bitch was targeting kids as young as 12. Lock her up for a good spell.

Why did she feel the need to lie to kids about her age? I get the point of lying and pretending you're of age when you're not, but why would you pretend you're underage when you're not? Did she think teenage boys weren't attracted to 20 year old girls?

Why did she feel the need to lie to kids about her age? I get the point of lying and pretending you're of age when you're not, but why would you pretend you're underage when you're not? Did she think teenage boys weren't attracted to 20 year old girls?

Honestly, might sound like a copout but I'd probably just chalk it up to "People are fucking loony". Someone that's gonna do something like this could well be doing weird role playing shit in her own head or something. Unhappy with her life or whatever, invents some sort of alternate reality as an escape.

This isn't a 20 year old having sex with 17 year olds. Bitch was targeting kids as young as 12. Lock her up for a good spell.

Is 20 yr old to 17 even illegal? I don't think that should be illegal.

Last edited:
Is 20 yr old to 17 even illegal? I don't think that should be illegal.

IDK, yeah because it's still technically a minor. My guess is that it's a much much lesser charge though.

I don't know man...I get why people are grossed and the trauma thing and everything...But man,when I was like 13,14 I think I jacked off like 3,4 times daily,once I jacked off like 12 times in one day...If in that time an older not bad looking woman wished to fuck me I would be the happiest kid in the world,it wouldn't be comperable to any other pleasure...so I don't know man really...

I remember jacking off as early as 5-6 years old. And have been doing it ever since lol. I fantasized about older women all the time too.

Still can't make it legal though.

Back