International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

Don't you love it when Hamas lobs rockets into Israel and plays the victim right afterwards? Also you have to give it up to Israel. They mind fucked Palestinian terrorists on social media into thinking they were sending in infantry and tanks, then they bombarded all the fighting positions with indirect fire and literally buried a bunch of fuckwads alive. LOL.

GET FUCKED former Roman province Palestine.
I'm not happy about death and destruction on any level like you seem to be. It's pretty callous because innocents may have been harmed alongside Hamas scum. But I did nod in kudos at them using well placed misdirection and I am chuckling at the media outlets upset that Israel lied to them to achieve a tactical strike and used them. 4 d chess.

Wow did u get that math? Can i know your data?
I didnt say they were victims, i said they would be, without having our support and better technology and Mossad.

Because u know, is surrounded by nations that hate them, and terrorists groups.

Whether it be 1000 to 1 or 100 to 1, whatever. Its a lot of dead palis for every dead israeli.

Oh, so now you are using the 'they will be victims' even if tehy are the agressors now.

Its a great agrument, b/c it lets israel do whatever it wants b/c of the jewsih victim mentality.

Kill them all now so you are not victims later.

Makes sense.

Whether it be 1000 to 1 or 100 to 1, whatever. Its a lot of dead palis for every dead israeli.

Oh, so now you are using the 'they will be victims' even if tehy are the agressors now.

Its a great agrument, b/c it lets israel do whatever it wants b/c of the jewsih victim mentality.

Kill them all now so you are not victims later.

Makes sense.
Hamas used countless times children to do suicide bomb in buses, restaurants whatever across Israel, rockets at civil populations, and you think its fair , because Israel probably kills more terrorists and collateral people than Hamas kill civilians. Ridiculous.

Perhaps this sentence would have been better served by using too many commas instead of too few. Thusly:

If I buy a trailer park, full of black residents and then....

Just trying to insert a bit of levity into a shitty topic. I'll show myself out.

I don't really agree with some of the stuff you say, and I know I've been pretty prickish to you in the past, but the more posts I read from you the more I appreciate that you seem to try and be objective most times. And I'm not saying that because I semi-agree with your posts in this thread, it's more that an overall picture has developed for me of who you seem to be, and I had to say something because I didn't care for you much before, and I can admit when I'm wrong.

So for all the pissiness I've shoveled your direction over the years, my honest, sincerest apologies-you seem like a down-to-earth person, regardless of whatever we agree or disagree on.

And no, I'm not gay, or drunk. I just thought that a straight up dude like yourself deserved an apology.

Gaza days are numbered looks like a greater Israel is going to be here faster than expected. They are treated like caged animals. There will always be resistance when you are being suffocated.

I know Sam Harris is controversial but I agree with a lot of what he says on the topic of religion at least. There's a transcript here but there's an audio link at the top too:

https://samharris.org/podcasts/why-dont-i-criticize-israel/

Cliffs - He doesn't believe in the right of Israel to exist as a state because no state should exist in the name of religion. At the same time, they are one of the least offensive of the big 3 religions. They don't spread their religion, go out of their way to kill non-combatants or non-believers, etc.

As bad as what is going on there, can you imagine if Hamas had the same military and power? They've flat out said they want to wipe Jews off the planet and and spread Islam to the entire world. Again, I don't agree with what Israel is doing but I'm not going to cheer on Hamas either. Both are religious extremists and people shouldn't be picking sides like there is a "right" side to this.

I know Sam Harris is controversial but I agree with a lot of what he says on the topic of religion at least. There's a transcript here but there's an audio link at the top too:

https://samharris.org/podcasts/why-dont-i-criticize-israel/

Cliffs - He doesn't believe in the right of Israel to exist as a state because no state should exist in the name of religion. At the same time, they are one of the least offensive of the big 3 religions. They don't spread their religion, go out of their way to kill non-combatants or non-believers, etc.

As bad as what is going on there, can you imagine if Hamas had the same military and power? They've flat out said they want to wipe Jews off the planet and and spread Islam to the entire world. Again, I don't agree with what Israel is doing but I'm not going to cheer on Hamas either. Both are religious extremists and people shouldn't be picking sides like there is a "right" side to this.
Hmm, not really the least offensive, atleast by the prophets teachings, Jesus was the only one, who really was against violence. Old testament is way more inclined to violence.

Islam is in total different ball game, since so many hadith incentive to kill "infidels" and their prophet was a child rapist and a warmonger.

Hmm, not really the least offensive, atleast by the prophets teachings, Jesus was the only one, who really was against violence. Old testament is way more inclined to violence.

Islam is in total different ball game, since so many hadith incentive to kill "infidels" and their prophet was a child rapist and a warmonger.

I think he means least offensive in real world activities and goals. They ultimately just want a state for all Jews to live and practice as Jews. That's it. Meanwhile, even mainstream Muslims want Islam to take over the world and everyone to submit to God. It's a conquering religion.

Christianity while mostly peaceful now, arguably was the most destructive religion in history. Despite there not being much violence now, they are highly influential in politics and society with its dogma. And while they won't forcefully convert you like Islam, they are instructed to spread their religion.

While I don't agree with any of the religions or their goals, I can see Sam's point there.

Gaza days are numbered looks like a greater Israel is going to be here faster than expected. They are treated like caged animals. There will always be resistance when you are being suffocated.
How is a greater Israel even allowed to happen? Golan Heights has being part of Syria for a long period in its history until the war that happened in the middle east and Israel came to claim it.

I'm not happy about death and destruction on any level like you seem to be. It's pretty callous because innocents may have been harmed alongside Hamas scum. But I did nod in kudos at them using well placed misdirection and I am chuckling at the media outlets upset that Israel lied to them to achieve a tactical strike and used them. 4 d chess.
I think everyone can agree that death and destruction is bad. I also think the perfect response to rocket attacks is to blast said military targets from orbit with whatever ordinance is available.

I think he means least offensive in real world activities and goals. They ultimately just want a state for all Jews to live and practice as Jews. That's it. Meanwhile, even mainstream Muslims want Islam to take over the world and everyone to submit to God. It's a conquering religion.

Christianity while mostly peaceful now, arguably was the most destructive religion in history. Despite there not being much violence now, they are highly influential in politics and society with its dogma. And while they won't forcefully convert you like Islam, they are instructed to spread their religion.

While I don't agree with any of the religions or their goals, I can see Sam's point there.
Probably, but is kinda of different in terms of demographic proportion, judaism never and will never have the numbers of other religions, so they hardly gonna be able to be a conquering religion. So, its more peaceful for that, but by the teologic teaching, dogmas and fudamentals dogmas, not sure.

But you are right, they were instructed to do so, specially the portuguese and spanish during the modern times in the seas,Christianity was an expansionist religion but never in the ball game was Islam, arguably the Holy War, was a justified war to retrieve the lands who Roman dominated back from Muslims.

I like to imagine what a scenario that entails total power on either side would look like. The current scenario is that Israel has total power over Palestinians; they forward settle lands however don't use violence for the most part unless provoked. If Palestinians had total power over Israel and their Jewish citizens, they would commit mass genocide. It's always easy to feel sorry for a "side" when that side is underpowered.

Where does Hamas get the cash for all those rockets ?
They build them.
They used irrigation pipes for farming and instead of farming with them, converted them into casings. Dud rounds from Israel are also scavenged for their fuel and power.

Previously certain countries helped them smuggle stuff in through tunnels, but since signing agreements, have closed that route somewhat, but they still use aid money from other countries for things other than humanitarian aid.

I don't really agree with some of the stuff you say, and I know I've been pretty prickish to you in the past, but the more posts I read from you the more I appreciate that you seem to try and be objective most times. And I'm not saying that because I semi-agree with your posts in this thread, it's more that an overall picture has developed for me of who you seem to be, and I had to say something because I didn't care for you much before, and I can admit when I'm wrong.

So for all the pissiness I've shoveled your direction over the years, my honest, sincerest apologies-you seem like a down-to-earth person, regardless of whatever we agree or disagree on.

And no, I'm not gay, or drunk. I just thought that a straight up dude like yourself deserved an apology.
Appreciate the kind words and there's no hard feelings on my end.

I know I have a habit of being abrupt and abrasive, but it's not out of maliciousness or hate. I'm just not very chatty and combined with my pragmatic nature my typically concise and short posts come off more combative than intended.

So, long story short, cheers man! Thanks for reaching out.

Appreciate the kind words and there's no hard feelings on my end.

I know I have a habit of being abrupt and abrasive, but it's not out of maliciousness or hate. I'm just not very chatty and combined with my pragmatic nature my typically concise and short posts come off more combative than intended.

So, long story short, cheers man! Thanks for reaching out.

No problem man.

You seem like a stand up guy, and I respect that.

Cheers bro.

Back