International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

- so, that's the only two options? Take more casualties or explode entire residential neighborhoods. Fuck the civilians who will inevitably die.

You don't have to tell me how bad or wrong Hamas is. I never said anything to the contrary. Why does this debate always revert to that? It is almost as if you are robots.
What's your solution then? A boots on the ground military incursion to stop and neutralize their rocket supply? Reoccupy Gaza to remove hamas as the defacto governing body of Gaza?

Please share some meaningful solutions that will not cause more deaths on either side.

Keeping in mind Israel stepping back is considered a sign of weakness to hamas and will only intensify their fervor to rid the land of infidels. And keep in mind Israel is there to stay. Your solution can't be for the jewish to leave the middle east or put them in peril from the enemies they face of every side.

So when a KKK type refers to a White person as a "race traitor" or "self hating White" or "anti White " , is it not a bigotted statement.
Maybe we can just walk through terms here to clarify this. What do you think the word “bigoted” means?
What a ridiculous straw man. You should feel embarrassed.
Not even close

Hamas is a shit that needs wiping up. I really hope Israel takes this opportunity to wipe those terrorists off the face of the earth.
For every scumbag who thinks it’s okay to try and dehumanise, brutalise and steal the homes of the indigenous population, there are now 20 more people who realise that it’s not justifiable to do so. Did you know there is Palestinian currency older than the state of “Israel” LOL

What's your solution then?

My solution?! WTF, man? I'm obviously in no position to do anything, whatsoever. How silly... So I need to have a solution in behalf of all the generals, politicians and diplomats who, you know, studied for this? Otherwise I can't state that exploding children is wrong?

For every scumbag who thinks it’s okay to try and dehumanise, brutalise and steal the homes of the indigenous population, there are now 20 more people who realise that it’s not justifiable to do so. Did you know there is Palestinian currency older than the state of “Israel” LOL

You really are aptly named, lol!

My solution?! WTF, man? I'm obviously in no position to do anything, whatsoever. How silly... So I need to have a solution in behalf of all the generals, politicians and diplomats who, you know, studied for this? Otherwise I can't state that exploding children is wrong?
Your coming in. Judging. Condemning. Saying there MUST be some other way.

Assuming somehow somewhere someone has a solution so things can be done differently to deal with a people who voted in a majority of religious zealots who want jihad.

You can recognize something sucks and is brutal. Most people can. Nobody is happy watching the loss of life.

But when I step back and look at it objectively I am completely at a loss with how to do things to change the mindsets of the middle east.

If all the rational minds in Palestine rise up and rid themselves of the religious zealots and extreme alt right hamas. Turn them in to authorities. Snitch on hamas when they find stockpiles of weapons and help the army on the ground capture them, then sure I can see positive ways to deal with the situation moving forward.

What are the chances of that happening?

Because it is stupidity to take more casualities.

Because Hamas is a legit terror group

Because they give regular Islam a bad name

Some of this past days rockets blew up in Gaza by mistake and killed kids. Hamas doesnt care at large for all Arab Muslim kids. This notion they are freedom fighters is nonsense. Gaza is dense and Hamaa sets up a lot of their sites in residential areas so inevitably civilians die in cross fire. The Israelis warn 1 minute before a bombing not like Hamas warns Israelis when they send rockets

And yet in the dead children metrics, Israel is pulling way ahead. You can't fight a war by just mass bombing civilian populations and refugee camps. If you can't be sure your airstrike isn't going to kill a dozen kids, then you need to call it off and put boots on the ground.

And yet in the dead children metrics, Israel is pulling way ahead. You can't fight a war by just mass bombing civilian populations and refugee camps. If you can't be sure your airstrike isn't going to kill a dozen kids, then you need to call it off and put boots on the ground.
They won’t do that.. their military technology will be more even on the ground so they prefer to do the dirty work from above and call Amy civilian casualties “human shields”

Everyone should be removed from the whole area then nuke the place into oblivion. Make it so no one can live there for 1000's of years

In using child bombing suicides, Hamas is the Mike Tyson of war.

Because it is stupidity to take more casualities.

Because Hamas is a legit terror group

Because they give regular Islam a bad name

Some of this past days rockets blew up in Gaza by mistake and killed kids. Hamas doesnt care at large for all Arab Muslim kids. This notion they are freedom fighters is nonsense. Gaza is dense and Hamaa sets up a lot of their sites in residential areas so inevitably civilians die in cross fire. The Israelis warn 1 minute before a bombing not like Hamas warns Israelis when they send rockets

Lol Israeli murderers are called commandos. Arab commandos are called terrorists. Do you happen to be a zionist?

Jews were always the real terrorists they terrorised europe (red terror was more than disproportionately Jewish)

Amazing how anyone is dumb enough to believe shit like gas chamber showers (there are actually images of showers before they were altered by likes of Russians to make them look like they could be used for killing)
Did a jew ever commit a terrorist attack in european soil? Because ton of muslims did it.

Can I sell them the same weapons we sold to the Israelis? That should make it fair.

If the US sold Palestine weapons, it would probably take around 20 minutes before those weapons ended up flying into occupied residential buildings in Israel.

main-qimg-713735e4b3b9e792397b4ad4f7b1894e.webp

Thank Science/God/etc for Missile technology....or else they would be Carpet bombing the shit out of Palestine.

These countries are only as moral as technology lets them be.

If the US sold Palestine weapons, it would probably take around 20 minutes before those weapons ended up flying into occupied residential buildings in Israel.

So they’ll return the favour? Doesn’t sound too bad, will keep Israel in check and think twice before raining down bombs on civilians. It’ll lead to more peace.

So they’ll return the favour? Doesn’t sound too bad, will keep Israel in check and think twice before raining down bombs on civilians. It’ll lead to more peace.

Not even close. Palestine would, if they could, do to the Jews what Hitler tried to do.

Killing a couple hundred civilians while targeting Hamas is not even remotely similar.

Back