3 years of being told i'm wrong, vindicated

Wow TS, you're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt you...
09f.jpg

Lol come on bud you're concerned enough to start a whole thread bragging about being right, if this karate forum as you called it mattered so little to you why even bother mentioning it here?
Why am i inherently concerned about anything by gloating obnoxiously? The answer is because most you fools were wrong

Why am i inherently concerned about anything by gloating obnoxiously? The answer is because most you fools were wrong
So you do care about this karate forum? Just admit it bud. I'll freely admit I thought Stipe had it, I've been wrong before like when I said Hall was going to be a UFC champion, I've been right plenty too, been on the Volk train day one since he came into the UFC. I'm guessing you've been wrong plenty too. Noticed you said Masvidal will beat Usman, I think you'll absolutely be proven wrong there. Wonder if you'll post a thread about how wrong you were should Usman get the W.

So you do care about this karate forum? Just admit it bud. I'll freely admit I thought Stipe had it, I've been wrong before like when I said Hall was going to be a UFC champion, I've been right plenty too, been on the Volk train day one since he came into the UFC. I'm guessing you've been wrong plenty too. Noticed you said Masvidal will beat Usman, I think you'll absolutely be proven wrong there. Wonder if you'll post a thread about how wrong you were should Usman get the W.
I'm gonna meet you halfway here. I love this place and exchanging different ideas with people like yourself. Most people i exchanged ideas with were very condescending and dismissive when i presented my belief 3 years ago up until now, hence the thread. Now - on the other hand, as someone who says dumb and silly shit and conducts themselves at times questionably on purpose, I really don't care about if i come off as an ass while making an ass-ish thread. And if i get tagged or quoted and roasted should Usman win, I would embrace that as the inverse part of this process. But no, I would not make a thread about the money I lost lol,

I'm gonna meet you halfway here. I love this place and exchanging different ideas with people like yourself. Most people i exchanged ideas with were very condescending and dismissive when i presented my belief 3 years ago up until now, hence the thread. Now - on the other hand, as someone who says dumb and silly shit and conducts themselves at times questionably on purpose, I really don't care about if i come off as an ass while making an ass-ish thread. And if i get tagged or quoted and roasted should Usman win, I would embrace that as the inverse part of this process. But no, I would not make a thread about the money I lost lol,
Just makes it all the more fun then to come back here though doesn't it and tag people who mocked you. I'll remember that should Usman and his tiny foot stomps beat Masvidal for a second time via another sleep inducing UD. Enjoy your moment bud remember though HW success can be fleeting. Be interesting to see how Ngannou does against Jones, should he agree on a fee, or in a rematch with Lewis, hopefully the latter match this around time will be anything boring.

Get well soon
im unable to like this post
Just makes it all the more fun then to come back here though doesn't it and tag people who mocked you. I'll remember that should Usman and his tiny foot stomps beat Masvidal for a second time via another sleep inducing UD. Enjoy your moment bud remember though HW success can be fleeting. Be interesting to see how Ngannou does against Jones, should he agree on a fee, or in a rematch with Lewis, hopefully the latter match this around time will be anything boring.
and this one

TS is a limp wristed beta who cares way to much about (no offense) what a bunch of losers on sherdog think of him

Back