30-27 Barber?!?!

i can see the 1st 2 for barber as reasonable. 30-27 is crazy. dan watched her get taken down 2-3 times and not land anything significant and still gave her the last round

I had money on Barber and I'll admit that I thought Lee was robbed. I thought Lee won every round.
Funny, I had money on Lee and don't feel like I got robbed at all. It was the right value side, but the decision was reasonable.

This actually opens a wider discussion (that no one will have).

Where do the UFC's interests bleed over to the athletic commissions'? We all know how business runs on relationships, but it's borderline fraudulent to be selling these fights as legitimate when power brokers behind the scenes are tipping the scales.

I expect this in boxing which stinks worse than a whorehouse at low tide. I thought the UFC was trying to sell itself as a legitimate league.
If the UFC has their fingers in USADA, there should be no doubt they have influence in the commissions as well.

We’ve seen enough BS decisions to put two and two together, there is too much money to be made to let stars and potential stars lose crucial fights.

Barber going to think she’s the #1 contender after this

30-27 is about protecting your young talent. Same as boxing tonight where a 6'9 HW prospect slipped up and got knocked down in a 6 round fight they found a way to get him the split decision.

The hope is that Maycee will train hard at team alpha male and something will rub off eventually to become a contender.

Damage over control. Barber outstruck her like 3 to 1.
Wtf were you watching? The strike numbers were practically the same, everything else Lee took her down 5 times and had control for over 5 mins of the fight vs nothing from barber. Lee won that fight 30-27 or worse case 29-28

Back