30 years from now, what do you think MMA will be like by then?

The people in their 20s now will be crusty old curmudgeons complaining about how mma sucks now and thinking fondly of the good old days of the 2020s.

The UFC will be based in Shanghai and Americans will have to get up at 3am to see the fights.

Similar, but owned by Arabs, distributed by the Chinese and featuring a smaller roster from whichever countries left that are not at that time on fire or under water. The fights will be 180x 5 second rounds and scored by tiktok likes. PRIME performance enhancing vape pens will be both legal and mandatory

Wow, you’re super nice. He will probably outlive you.
No I'm a cunt like everyone else. But if you multiplied my cuntyness by 500 I'd still be one 90th the cunt that Dana is.

Last edited:
Now that 30 years have past since UFC 1. And in these 30 years so much has happened. So I wonder the next 30 years will be like.

Do you think there will be a new consensus GOAT? That hasn't fought yet, that's unknown?

Do you think the UFC will around still as the top promotion? And if they are around, do you think they'll be co-promoting with other organizations?

How do you see MMA will be like 30 years from now?

In 30 years , combatants will settle their business by throwing Glowing Frisbees at each other, that can disintegrate the target on-hit.

1702926231007.png

Full of actual dumbass fighters, new trends that are stupid, and the worst, a whole new generation of fans with the most brain dead takes/observations.

Now that 30 years have past since UFC 1. And in these 30 years so much has happened. So I wonder the next 30 years will be like.

Do you think there will be a new consensus GOAT? That hasn't fought yet, that's unknown?

Do you think the UFC will around still as the top promotion? And if they are around, do you think they'll be co-promoting with other organizations?

Probably banned in 30 years if the US is even still around

Think WWE with an actual fight in between all the scripted BS.

CTE will be much more clearer in medical science. Many people will try to have MMA and all combat sports banned.
A few years ago, there was a UFC card being hosted in Boston. One of the local news outlets were complaining due to the amount of injuries that happen in the UFC. Specifically, they didn't think kids should be in the audience that night.

I replied that there would be more injuries in that weekend's Patriots game than the UFC card.

My comment was deleted.

Reactions: TCE
Back