Social 3k migrants bussed in to NYC every week

1827028297fedb06c082da8560c06aea47038c53a76d4ea2dfbd6c16b888044d.jpg

This is because our government is prioritizing others over their own people. Send them back.

They don't even give a shit about those people either. They're just pawns in a political scheme to get bleeding hearts to vote blue.

Motivating desperate people to storm a border via caravan is horrendously callous, yet that's what was done just to play a game of making Trump look bad. The migrants are a game piece to them, nothing more.

When the suckers stop affording the over priced apartments they'll be filled with foreigners...

They don't even give a shit about those people either. They're just pawns in a political scheme to get bleeding hearts to vote blue.

Motivating desperate people to storm a border via caravan is horrendously callous, yet that's what was done just to play a game of making Trump look bad. The migrants are a game piece to them, nothing more.

If the immigrants were voting red, the democrats would build a wall that could be seen from space.

If the immigrants were voting red, the democrats would build a wall that could be seen from space.
Obama repealed the wet foot, dry foot policy only after Donald Trump was president elect. One of the most under the radar, petty, policy decisions I’ve ever witnessed

If they're coming here, we should go over there. Tear down and rebuild. There's a lot of really nice areas south of the border.

I imagine that can mean only one thing... That it is once again time for the State of New York Canada's Mexico to start buying bus tickets to the border to facilitate the illegal entry of people into a sovereign nation. Yeah we remember.

Build a wall... Not across the whole border, just from the St. Lawrence to the Richelieu.

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore….

We refuse you apparently.

Must be one of those Biden Admin new definitions or something.

Feel like there's a video not too long ago of the NYC Mayor inviting them into the city saying they're welcome there and not in the "bad states".

But now there's a recent video of saying there are too many and he needs help.

Lol I swear there's a word for this.

Back