• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 4 Chicago Teens Kidnap and Torture Mentally Handicapped Victim

Do you guys think that if the races were reversed people in the war room would care more and this would still be a big thread?

Given the riots that would have ensued, yeah, it would have been a big thread.

In all seriousness, part of the reason this is so big is how the media treated the story. Still, if the races were reversed, it would have been a big story, likely even bigger. Can you imagine if a bunch of white guys kidnapped a black handicapped guy, and tortured him while yelling racial epithets at him and blaming him for Obama? It would break the internet.

Do you guys think that if the races were reversed people in the war room would care more and this would still be a big thread?
If it was reversed people would be calling false flag and finding a way to blame Obama while also posting as many black crime statistics they can find

There were no white people in the context I was talking about, dummy. Pay attention
Well I thought u meant something else. Like warring tribes are cool in some weird homeostasis. I hear people say that about Indian violence a lot. I guess I am a dummy cuz I thought u meant something like wede be better off if whites were attacked at some rate related to bla ks being attacked tit for tat.

If it was reversed people would be calling false flag and finding a way to blame Obama while also posting as many black crime statistics they can find
I know you're a liberal, but don't u think that the frequency with which blacks attack whited is in fact far greater than the reverse? Is calling attention to that fact race baiting? Particularly in response to charges of epidemic white on black violence.

Well I thought u meant something else. Like warring tribes are cool in some weird homeostasis. I hear people say that about Indian violence a lot. I guess I am a dummy cuz I thought u meant something like wede be better off if whites were attacked at some rate related to bla ks being attacked tit for tat.
Sorry for calling you a dummy.

I know you're a liberal, but don't u think that the frequency with which blacks attack whited is in fact far greater than the reverse? Is calling attention to that fact race baiting? Particularly in response to charges of epidemic white on black violence.

I'm a liberal and obviously one can't argue with statistics and facts on the bolded part. But I think the socio economic reasons why this occurs is where the real discussion is separated from race baiting and racial bias.

A lot of my friends who support BLM movement are trying to down play the racial aspect of this crime. Straight bullshit. If this was reverse the BLM and others would jump at the chance to blame Trump.

I'm a liberal and obviously one can't argue with statistics and facts on the bolded part. But I think the socio economic reasons why this occurs is where the real discussion is separated from race baiting and racial bias.
There are reasons sociological and anthropological reasons. In-group dynamics that liberals find too hot too touch.

Back