Crime 4 year old girl stabbed by a Syrian refugee in Germany

Was allowing Syrian refugees to enter Europe a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No

Votes: 78 84.8%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Ireland is giving a good blueprint. Spread the word door to door in your neighborhood, organize public events and protests, find where they are keeping the migrants and throw burning cardboard at it. Corrupt media and state call them racists, terrorists, etc. It doesn't stop them

What would you call people burning buildings in the hopes of killing everyone insides besides a terrorist?

85% of all immigrants into Ireland are white Ukrainians lol but they keep crying about everything

I don't know if you guys remember the Annecy lake stabbings in France a few months ago. Same thing. A Syrian migrant started stabbing children in a park. Thank God none of them died.

I don't know if you guys remember the Annecy lake stabbings in France a few months ago. Same thing. A Syrian migrant started stabbing children in a park. Thank God none of them died.

They are cowards. There's a reason why Islam gets its fucking arse handed to it in every single war they attempt. They can't fight for shit, they excel at ambushing the vulnerable like cowards.

Ah you are Dutch. Makes sense. Not the first time I am hearing this from a Dutchman. You have a great national anthem. Especially the beginning .

I thought you where trying to take a dig with your comment about the anthem. My bad.

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

William of Nassau am I, of German descent;
True to the fatherland I remain until death.
Prince of Orange am I, free and fearless.
To the King of Spain I have always given honour.

You, my God and Lord, are my shield, on You I rely.
On You I will build; never leave me,
So that I may remain pious, your servant at all moments,
Dispelling the tyranny that wounds my heart.

Oh...

What would you call people burning buildings in the hopes of killing everyone insides besides a terrorist?

85% of all immigrants into Ireland are white Ukrainians lol but they keep crying about everything
Well I would gladly agree that setting fire to a building and potentially killing people in the process can be called terrorism. Though some might disagree with us and call it mostly peaceful.

Not sure about the exact ethnic composition of Ireland's immigrants but the much bigger issue is the scale. Ireland only has a few million people but is getting more than 100K per year. It's not a sustainable rate.

Just so I'm clear... I think this unit is defective and should be used as spare parts. Literally take his organs one by one, preserve as many lives as possible, and then dissect his brain for scientific study.

That is NOT the same as ranting against Islam. The Islamic folks I know would be just as outraged by this attack on innocence as I am.... but then again, I only know "western" followers of Islam, so there is some bias inherent.

Man's drive for destruction of self and order crosses all ideological borders, so condemning all refugees, or immigrants is simply not helpful.

After all, it wasn't immigrants that burned down all those churches in Norway. It wasn't an immigrant who went on a kill crazy rampage at that Island Summer Camp and murdered 80 folks.

Try to maintain some perspective.
How could this little girl’s stabbing have been prevented and how could the summer camp rampage have been prevented? One has a very simple answer, and the other one is much more convoluted.

There are good Muslims. But ignorant, poor ones have no place in the West.
Being poor is not necessarily the problem. Bengalis in the UK are poor but are less prone to criminality and have better education outcomes than Pakistanis.

Some of the problem is with selection effects. Refugees are not vetted the same way immigrants are. Some of it might also be radicalization when they get to their host country. I remember with the first wave of refugees into Europe I read an article where some Syrians were surprised at how radical some German mosques were. Syria before the civil war was a ruthlessly totalitarian police state where you couldn't get there dudes together to pray without one of them being a government agent so they dare not utter a peep against the government. Obviously I don't support enacting a police state but something to think about.

I know its a tiresome cliché at this point but it is also true that "M-Muslims are not a monolith!" and so even within a given Muslim majority country there is a lot of cultural diversity. Not in the cosmopolitan way that Westerners associate with "diversity" which comes about through globalism but more in the exact opposite sense of ancestral, prenational diversity. For instance British Pakistanis are overrepresented in bad metrics(e.g. crime, low educational attainment) relative to Bengali and Indian Muslims in the UK but zoom in closer and you'll see that among British Pakistanis its Mirpuri Pakistanis who are the most overrepresented. The original stock of Mirpuri Pakistanis to the UK came from a very rural, illiterate society that had very rigid social hierarchies so in addition to crime and low educational attainment you also see higher rates of consanguineous and forced marriage among them.

I am pissing off from Europe soon, people can blame game all they want. Shit is going to hit the fan soon, I don't support any side in this but it is pretty obvious that there is gonna be some serious problems in the future of Europe. Geopolitically and economically speaking as well.

There is plenty of guys like this around in Germany, its the reason I always carry Bear spray, also always only kick these cunts they fuck around with drugs so STDs are likely. The new crime statistics and the sentiments in Germany are pretty worrying but it is not some hell hole... at least for now.
There is also plenty of people getting deported, sadly often those that integrate, because the criminals are usually hard to track.
Worked at the airport saw plenty of people getting sent back per plane.

Back