40th (10th) year Anniversary of Justice being served by the Father against his kid's Rapist

Never saw that and hadn't honestly heard of it. Just watched the video.

As a father, I absolutely understand his rage. Someone hurts my kid like that, fair game. I gotta say, dude was damn cool under pressure. We're all talking about how we'd do the same (and I think many of us would), but when the moment of truth comes...child molester or not it's not gonna be easy to pull the trigger and execute him point blank like that.

Especially because of the scenario. This isn't a situation where he has the guy cornered or tied up or whatever and can take his time and let his rage build. Think about what the guy did to his kid for a few minutes to reach a boiling point then blast him. Dude had to have his back turned, pretending to be on the phone and had about a 2 second window as they walked past to turn and put the gun to the guy's head and fire. With 2 cops walking the perp, it has to be a point blank head shot to ensure no collateral damage.

In short...the execution was...executed...perfectly. Only thing he did wrong imo was that he didn't instantly drop the gun as soon as he'd killed the guy. Cops rushed him and took it. I'm sure the adrenaline played a role, but in a haywire scenario cops could've opened fire on him potentially.

I’m sure dad knew dying was possibility and still thought it was worth it

Shame no one took out Dr Nassar, but I’m sure security was air tight. Have to protect our criminals

Can’t condone but understand the rape of the child or the execution of the rapist? I can guess how difficult this would be for you.

How about I can't condone vigilante justice, but I understand.

You are a complete fcking idiot.

I was a kid when this happened and kidnapping was drilled into us as very possible. Not from just the media, but our schools and parents. They showed us the movie Adam in school and my parents made me watch the Atlanta child murders mini series to thoroughly scare the shit out of me. So when this happened and was on the news, even though we were kids, we were fully aware of how justice was served.

I, for one, don’t feel any empathy for child molesters and if they never make it to trial or don’t survive long after conviction, I won’t lose sleep over it. But, I can imagine your struggles probably having defended a few “good, but confused souls”

I, for one, don’t feel any empathy for child molesters and if they never make it to trial or don’t survive long after conviction, I won’t lose sleep over it. But, I can imagine your struggles probably having defended a few “good, but confused souls”
Great! Now the dumbass cop wannabe is in favor of vigilante justice over Due Process. You must have the IQ of a shoe.

lol... you two are agreeing in principal

Most people don't condone vigilantes, until a violent crime affects you personally.

But there's a reason why vigilante movies are so popular

The Walking Tall True Story
images

I was a kid when this happened and kidnapping was drilled into us as very possible. Not from just the media, but our schools and parents. They showed us the movie Adam in school and my parents made me watch the Atlanta child murders mini series to thoroughly scare the shit out of me. So when this happened and was on the news, even though we were kids, we were fully aware of how justice was served.
Damn...I forgot all about that movie "ADAM" and After School Specials in general.

lol... you two are agreeing in principal

Most people don't condone vigilantes, until a violent crime affects you personally.

But there's a reason why vigilante movies are so popular

The Walking Tall True Story
images

lol. His name is Pusser.

What he did was still pretty badass and commendable.

I understand wanting to kill him but also would you want him to be alive and suffer through prison too?

I'm perfectly okay with this man serving his own version of justice.

Not to mention the fact that in 1984, this pedophile would have gotten a light sentence for what he did. Maybe a few years behind bars?

Men fight tooth and nail to get life without parole over the death penalty so I'd say that staying alive and suffering through prison is not nearly as bad as dying.

Conservatives, in particular, in this thread (and ones like it) race to announce who hates the rapist POS the most. Look at the comments here: the dude the murdered him is a "f*cking legend." This whole thread is to celebrate the illegal murder of the rapist, right? Other posters are hoping for a hell or that the death was more scary and more painful. I am not going to defend this guy, so fine, let him burn.

My point: Is this more conservative performance art?

Donald Trump has been found liable for sexual assault by a jury and NUMEROUS woman have testified under oath that he has forced himself on them. Trump says himself where he grabs them. So where is your confusion? Do you think ALL of the sexual assault allegations (including those for which he was found liable by the jury) are false?

When you see Trump on the TV, you are looking at a sexual predator. But, then here in the war room not only does the Dear Leader get a free pass, but most of the party seems ready to elect him again.

You're going to whatabout by comparing a child molestor to Trump?

This ain't it, bud.

Afraid to engage me yourself? You prefer name calling??
Interesting . . . I quoted @Scerpi and my post got deleted for some reason. And now his comment is gone.

Why?

Do you really believe that a guy who would shoot a sexual predator in the head would be selective in what prompted him to shoot?

He said it, not me.

Agreed. He would likely kill the guy no matter the scenario. Defense may have used it but ultimately he would have acted the same.

Yeah that was my thinking. You'd be pulling the trigger regardless of gay or otherwise. Just found it a really odd thing to say. But you're right, maybe it was a lawyer angle. Who knows? I find it hard to believe that the deciding factor in offing your kids kidnapper is if its gay or not

Back