News 45-year-old Takanori Gomi to fight Chihiro Suzuki in a boxing match

lmao this was in the heavies when I posted, I'm aware that everyone in the worldwide's knows who Chihiro is.

I don't get why it was moved to "worldwide MMA" tbh. Gomi is a 13 fight UFC veteran and this is a boxing match. Either it should be in UFC or it should be in boxing.

I don't get why it was moved to "worldwide MMA" tbh. Gomi is a 13 fight UFC veteran and this is a boxing match. Either it should be in UFC or it should be in boxing.

Yeah I think mods get heavy handed at times, it's not as if UFC fans won't be interested in what Gomi is doing.

Up there with them imo yeah. Dude KOs people off his back

haha it was an upkick mate, if you mean the Karamov fight,
The guy is slick standing and has KO power but I dont think is at the level of a Topuria or Emmet powerwise tbh

Ah man. Chihiro is going to kill Gomi, isn’t he?

Ooof, looks like Gomi is broke. Going to get murdered.

Rizin is a joke of an organization now, no longer building any worthwhile prospects anymore instead they would rather have yt stars and just rotate BW's, FW's sad stuff.

Damn Gomi looks old. And now that makes me feel old.
Gomi looks like a normal middle aged man. He looks extra old because when we watched him he always looked young.

Same thing happened with Frankie Edgar, he looked like Frodo for a long time but now he looks like a normal 42 year old.

Back