5"9 Conor meets 5"10 Johnny Depp

Johnny has plenty of girls to pick from that group. All of them all caked out and all. What a lovely bunch.
from other pics Conor’s mom seems like she was into him

If you play around with your hip positioning (e.g try to put yourself into anterior or neutral pelvic tilt) you might find some of the extra height, Personally I am about half an inch taller in APT over neutral, which seems counterintuitive (most people will be taller in neutral hip positioning). If you are in posterior pelvic tilt you will definitely lose a fair amount of height versus the other two options.

Thanks. I'll have to ask my physical therapist friends about this. I only had found out about my impinged hips as an adult. I never could tell the difference between injuries and regular pain from constant sports as a kid. When I was 16 I found out my SI joint keep slipping out which was causing me bad back pain. The PT knew exactly what was wrong with me when he had me walk to the other side of the room and back, two stretches later and he popped it back in and all of the pain disappeared instantly. I didn't know about the impinged hips till like 10 years later and had the one that was causing back pain fixed, still likely need to get the other one done at some point. I did Yoga for a while and that helped and I think I'm going to start that up again.

Depp is nearly 60 years old.

He's likely shrunk some since he was a younger man.

That little clip of him trying to get Depp and his date to try his whiskey was super cringey.
You can clearly see the levels of fame there at play, one guy is trying his damndest to stay relevant the other is just an 50 year old actor.

When I lived in LV I met so many fighters and they are all small.

I'm 71.5 inches no shoes maybe 6' to 6'1 with shoes and Mayweather who I've run into 10 times is definitely between 5'5 and 5'7 definitely under 5'8. Always use that as a gauge. Rogan is like Mayweather possibly shorter. Dana White is legitimately probably 5'11, 5'10 at his shortest. McGregor is small but not tiny.

How does Connor keep meeting random celebs? Johnny Depp, jose mourinho?

Does he text random people and ask them let me have a drink with you?

How dare you imply that he's new money....he comes from generations of noble plumbers.
Like Dusty Rhodes baby!
sddefault.jpg

Conor is still a manlet lol anyone below 6'0 is a damn manlet.

Below 5"9-510 is condiered manlet.
Would you tell 5"9 Randy Couture he is manlet to his face?

With 5"7 Stallone (in lifts)
comiccon_expendables_10_wenn2934822.jpg
With 5"5 Rogan (barefoot vs on lifts)
wf4cw.jpg

Not just Holywood frauds heights. UFC frequently adds 2-4 inches as well.

I guess someone isn't being truthful of their height.
Sherdog's resident height experts have Conor as really 5"7 so poor old Johnny doesn't come out great in all this.

Or Conor is wearing high heels. ;)

Back