Opinion 52% of Trump voters and 41% of Biden voters surveyed in a new poll are in favor of secession

I will bump when the nation breaks up. And laugh and bump ignorant posts saying it wont ever happen

I hate arrogance

And this thread is a gold mine of arrogance I have this and other ones bookmarked for a good time

I find it strange that Democrats Hate us so much but they don’t want us to leave for some
Reason. Lol.

when you guys were talking about moving to Canada we were all Supporting the decision

That's especially retarded without knowing details. How would the military operate? What happens to the federal government? Etc, etc, etc.
Secession sounds good until you get into the details...actually it doesn't sound good at all.

Its nonsense & literally impossible without conflict. It’s hard enough separating 2 countries locked in a union, let alone splitting 1 country in half based on political views??

There's no question that when a black man became president about 40% of the country went into a psychosis from which they never recovered.

WTF?

I know tons of people on the right throughout the nation as I travel for business and have family all over the place. I literally don't know one person on the Right that went nuts because of Barack Obama as President. How you Leftists project your own bigotry on others is always quite amazing. I do know many that are off their rocker and still can't get over the Bad Orange Man on the Left, some of those types post here regularly.

You fucks needed mental health counselors when W. Bush won and when Trump won. We know that 50% of Leftist women are mental.... and most the "men" are emotional bitches.

Last edited:
Alabama as a standalone federal state is a funny thought to me.

Yeah. Same with W VA, MS, MO, LA, KY, SC, TN. All are in the top 10 states most dependent on the Federal Government. So is Alaska, but they would probably do OK because of their low population and oil.

On the flip side, 13 of the 15 least dependent states are either left leaning or swing states. Only 2 truly red states (Iowa/ND)

TX, CA, FL, and NY/NJ could probably all be OK. They have plenty of port space and would not be completely surrounded by the US if they seceded. TX would struggle paying their border bill all on their own though.

its obvious at this point that we cant get along. a divorce from one another would be the best and most peaceful option. I dont want to live around people that want to subject children to experimental injections or that want to cut off their genitals and give them hormones

Where are you gonna live? Those people are in every state. Every city. Every small town. And the same can be said for the other side. Even the reddest states are 25% blue or more. And even the bluest states (outside DC) are at least 25% red. If Texas or Florida secede for example, you are still going to have nearly half the people there in the 'other boat'. What are you going to do? Banish them? Execute them?

Secession would solve absolutely nothing. The real question is why are people chafing so much over being around differently minded people? And why are we all of a sudden so incapable of not having everything, or most things, our way?

I am about as blue as they come on here. Right now I live in one of the reddest enclaves of a county that voted 63% for Trump in the last election. We have had Republican Governors and virtual Republican supermajorities in the state legislature for over 20 consecutive years. But I have also lived in places that make even the most liberal of Americans look like zealot Trump nuthuggers. And in neither case did I ever consider those things as reasons for moving or staying.

Why? Because I have absolutely no fucking problem walking around with views and beliefs different than the majority of people I am surrounded by. And I have no problem with dissenting views from a vocal minority. I can live around them. I can be friends with them.

How do I do it? I live my life and handle my business until it's voting time. Then I valiantly and respectfully try and bring as many people over to my side of the fence as I can. Then I vote. Then I go back to living my life and handling my business, hopefully without too much bitching, until next time.

Last edited:
The extreme differences seem to be more along lines of people in cities versus in rural area. Splitting up whole states wouldn't achieve much I think

I’d be down for a Texas Succession and creation of the State of Jefferson.

The right are all talk. Lol at secede. Most can’t even spell it. It will never happen. I guess it’s edgy to think about it.

I will bump when the nation breaks up. And laugh and bump ignorant posts saying it wont ever happen

I hate arrogance

And this thread is a gold mine of arrogance I have this and other ones bookmarked for a good time

When it happens, so can say 'I told you so'. And I will admit to my folly. Would not be the first time. In the meantime however, you will need to accept the scorn and ridicule that so often accompany this particular brand of lunacy.

Care to posit a secession date?

930 BCE Rehoboam, King of Israel, ignored the pleas of the northern tribes and pandered to his youthful advisors, as well as the petulant, faceless demands of the southern area. The north seceded from the united Israel and created their own northern kingdom composed of ten of the twelve tribes. They built their own temple. They had their own customs. They created their own economy.

In 720 BCE the Neo-Assyrians waged war, defeated and enslaved the northern kingdom. A little more than 100 years later the Babylonians did the same to the southern kingdom.

Israel had been at one point, the greatest, most advanced and dominant nation in the world's then history. At the end their men were killed, their women were led away naked with hooks in their noses, and their children were dressed in the clothes of those who'd conquered them.

America's vigilant, the ones who watch with worried and protective eye, are becoming fewer and fewer. Every second there are fewer who understand how bad it could get, and more who live disconnected from how this world truly works, immersed in their likes and profile pictures.

True conservatives invite people to remember how bad it could get, for people not to lose themselves in debauchery to the point where they can't understand how other people long to exploit and kill them.
True liberals invite people to remember that freedom is a precious commodity, and that there are many who would gladly take it from us and subjugate us without a moment of hesitation.

If anyone advocates the dismantling of this country, they
1) assume that the entirety of the country's problems rests with the party whom they oppose
2) are not a true conservative or true liberal
3) suffer from a severe lack of foresight
4) suffer from a more severe lack of historical understanding

When it happens, so can say 'I told you so'. And I will admit to my folly. Would not be the first time. In the meantime however, you will need to accept the scorn and ridicule that so often accompany this particular brand of lunacy.

By 2035. And dont act like we wont be here. Nobody ever leaves sherdog except by way of death

What is funny is thinking the US doesnt exhibit more issues and divisions than what broke up the British empire, Spanish, Rome, Soviet Union and many others from Yugoslavia to Czechoslovakia

The extreme differences seem to be more along lines of people in cities versus in rural area. Splitting up whole states wouldn't achieve much I think

Agreed. The secession of any state is not going to change jackety shit for them in terms of governance. The reddest states and the bluest ones already have party dominance in their state, which far eclipses the federal power over that state. That's the beauty of a Democratic Republic.

Look at what Texas is doing right now as a state. What, precisely is statehood preventing them from doing that has the near universal support of Texans? And what is Texas being forced to do against it's will that has near universal opposition among Texans?

I am happy to entertain any intelligent argument regarding the likelihood or efficacy of secession. But any intelligent argument would have to conclusively answer 4 very important questions:

1) What actions does the state want to do take -but can't- because they are a state?
2) What involuntary actions are they being forced to take that they no longer do if they were not a state?
3) Do these forced actions and inactions have the overwhelming support of the people of the state?
............and most importantly...........
4) Are these things so important to the overwhelming majority of the people of the state that it would merit secession?

What is funny is thinking the US doesnt exhibit more issues and divisions than what broke up the British empire, Spanish, Rome, Soviet Union and many others from Yugoslavia to Czechoslovakia

That's only half the equation. The other half is how breaking up makes things better. In the Roman and British empire cases, they contracted because they were overstretched. I'm not saying states couldn't secede. I'm saying they wouldn't. There is no monumental problem any state has that seceding would conclusively fix. And there is no monumental benefit that they could obtain by secession that would eclipse the drawbacks.

Back