News 6’7” Cuban Olympic Taekwondo medalist Robelis Despaigne will make his UFC-debut at UFC 299 in Miami against Josh Parisian, March 9

Who wins?

• Total voters
Sign him to the “He’s Fat! Turbo Lanklet“ division

ahahaha I guess there's another fight on the 299 card that I want to see. It's shocking how many fights on the card interest me. I haven't seen a UFC card like that in a decade, at least.

It's hilarious this guy is the best in the world at spinning shit and this 19 second clip popped up for his MMA highlight (he punches someone dead as casually as if he's ringing a doorbell):

I guess Cuban TKD guys train differently than ours do because this guy definitely trains his punches:

Last edited:
It's hilarious this guy is the best in the world at spinning shit and this popped up for his MMA highlight:

I guess Cuban TKD guys train differently than ours do because this guy definitely trains his punches:

Pretty sure there's 2 main styles of TKD and one focus on a wider variety of strikes

Pretty sure there's 2 main styles of TKD and one focus on a wider variety of strikes

The Olympic style is the one that doesn't train much punching and the other one is only marginally better. I'm curious if he trained with Cuban boxers or if their Olympic TKD program really develops punching that well. The highlight reel I posted is mostly knockouts by punches. It's pretty damn impressive.

Either spectacular KO or grapplefucked.

It looks like they tried to give him a good matchup he can highlight reel. Josh Parisian is 2-4 in his last 6 and likes to stand.
Definitely set up as a squash match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back