6'9 James Johnson (NBA) is undefeated, 7-0 and 20-0

TS also forgot to put A-level athlete will be UFC HW champ with 2 more months of training in the title thread

wiki said he's of African American and Samoan heritage.

wow, explosive AND an iron chin. A level for sure.

I sourced it. ESPN. Last video.
Yeah, but I mean an actual record. List of names etc. As far as I can tell these might have been absolutely bottom of the barrel opponents, or they're stretching the definition of a pro/amateur record.

Why are you posting absolute bullshit?

20 kickboxing fights? Ohhh you Americans and your kickboxing,
Yup. Like when Benny the Jet went to Thailand and kicked some ass. That's at least when American kickboxing was important anyways.

Finally not some scrub ass slob "athlete" like Junior Albini.

Real A level athletes like this guy or NFL players could easily beat Stipe no training.

Yup

That's why Matt Mitrione should be ranked above Stipe Miocic.

He played in the NFL. I don't see Stipe with any credentials like that <{jackyeah}>

I bet my Money on MM against him... i don't know man, every time i see a Basketball guy fights is... have you see how they move?
They have no chance.

NBA pay >>> UFC/MMA pay.
Sorry but you won't be seeing him fighting anytime soon...

side note...Raptors fucked their roster up.
Trade James Johnson who was a good defender and enforcer...
Traded PJ Tucker for Ibaka...Tucker was a good key player for Houston Rockets...

Well I aint goonna google it, any real scrap footage?
well in a sea of pussy ass NBA players...IMO JJ is the only one who's willing to throw down...him and
Quincy Acy are bad mofos...

Gone are the days of old Lakers vs Celtics & Sir Charles...

Albini would murk this phoney, he’s a phoney!

He signed a 4 year 60 million dollar contract last summer. He's probably not contractually allowed to ride a moped.
I think your mixing him up with another player, he's on one year non guarantee deal. He could be out of the league this year and I'm sure some MMA org will approach him

Basketball players would make awsome MMA fighters actually. They are super athletes and have reaches as long as the current UFC's rosters heights.

I think your mixing him up with another player, he's on one year non guarantee deal. He could be out of the league this year and I'm sure some MMA org will approach him
This is from 5 years ago.

Btw, that 7-0 record is likely a sham or he was picking up wins in some Xplode Fighting type events because he doesn't show up in either sherdog or tapology. Same thing for his KB record. Don't doubt he's a black belt or anything, but it's silly to claim his dubious records hold any weight.

Why did this thread reactivate? Is there new information?

Back