Law 7 Republican lawmakers want to rename Dulles airport (Washington DC) to Trump International Airport

Renaming an airport after a former POTUS seems like a weird thing to get upset over.

<Fedor23>
I am not upset. Mentioning terrible GOP behavior is not necessarily being upset. I am pointing that a handfull of the GOP want to reward the guy who attempted to overthrow the constitution by renaming a very prominent and famous airport after him.

This is more about exposing the GOP and its base for what they are.

I’d be cool with John Tenta Intl. Airport

Last edited:
it's not moral grandstanding. It's just having any kind of standards. We don't need to memorialise frauds and rapists. We can do better. That's it.

Make whatever claim you want about him, but Trump was President. There's plenty of streets/town squares/buildings named after former Presidents. It's not that big of a deal.

Never gave one shit what an Airport was named that I flew into

Make whatever claim you want about him, but Trump was President. There's plenty of streets/town squares/buildings named after former Presidents. It's not that big of a deal.
I know one thing though almost any Highschool named after a President is usually a "Urban Jungle" as Biden referred them to...but he wasn't wrong

Hitler was chancellor of Germany, but his record and character are disbarring characteristics.

Trump is a rapist and a fraud.

He was a president and might be again. Deserves to have a couple of things named after him.

Trump will be the first man convicted of money laundering to have an airport named after him.

Hitler was chancellor of Germany, but his record and character are disbarring characteristics.

Trump is a rapist and a fraud.

Comparing Trump to Hitler remains the weakest form of criticism. Who did Trump rape? Where's the proof? Why isn't he in jail for rape?

Well it would be real easy to trap Russians traveling to the US lol. Naming it after Putin top finger puppet.

Renaming an airport named after a scumbag after another scumbag. Lol, go for it

Innocuous action that would trigger the liberal homunculi coalition...go for it

Comparing Trump to Hitler remains the weakest form of criticism. Who did Trump rape? Where's the proof? Why isn't he in jail for rape?

I'm not comparing their actions. I'm suggesting that by your own criteria there should/could be Hitler International Airport in Germany and you'd be perfectly okay with it. I hope you wouldn't be cos I don't actually think you believe your own logic.

Good question re why isn't he in jail. He's been accused of sexual misconduct by 20 odd women I seem to remember and has been sued multiple times civilly (and lost). But you are quite right he's never been criminally convicted. I think this is the two tiered justice system Trump was referring to.

The guy says grab them by the pussy and lots of people have said he did similar stuff, and suddenly the sycophants are aghast at that suggestion he'd do such a thing? Bizarre. And now you want an airport named after him too?

Probably wise to leave the fraud part alone, good move.

Trump is a fraud and a rapist.

He wasn't. Everyone Floyd harmed and traumatized were much safer after he OD'd.

I seem to remember there was a trial and convictions of some police officers relating to his death as someone kneeled on his neck for 9 mins. But I'm not American and not overly familiar with the case soooo

Nobody is trying to name George Floyd International anywhere AFAIK. Yet some people do think you should name an airport after a rapist fraud.

I find that weird

Back