Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

I was just pointing out RFK was probably full of shit, I wasn't sure if that was common knowledge.
LOL truthfully, I only learned of the divorce case this morning and it was fresh in my mind. No offense intended.

One for men, one for women, and a smaller one with a locking door that's unisex. We have no trans employees but if we ever do, we're prepared.
Not sure how we always circle back to the tranny topic but I’m glad they did it this way instead of allowing men into women’s bathrooms.

bro look i am riding on top of the wagon... just please pay your taxes my kids need to eat... and i got another on the way...... without hard working Americans like you... we would be hungry....

and maybe you should look into population playing a factor... and BTW i see these hungry kids everywhere i go in these red states... you ready to start a go fund me lets feed America...

you are a clown do your part pay your taxes and enjoy being waterboarded in 2024 loser LOLLLL
Playing a factor--outing yourself as a moron then calling someone else a loser <lol>
the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Lol, I got asked the exact same thing when I made an account on gamefaqs.

You old timer message board heads, especially the ones that pay money for free accounts, really think that your nemeses are following you around.

so basically what you are telling us is that you're not an alt, you're just brand new to the world of internet forums and your trolling just isn't convincing to anyone.

you need to step up your shitposting game kiddo.

And still shows a shit ton of people. The baby bullshit whiny left in here are the worst hypocrites of all time. Like him or hate him, he packs it in, has rallies, on the sea and land where thousands get off their asses and show up.

GNZP0baWsAApiuO

GNZP0bPX0AA-Qfk

Here is a photo of a crowd of about 35,000 people seeing a concert in Atlantic City.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back