80s movie quotes, but...

"Thanks For The Advice, you piece of shit."
upload_2023-5-28_2-23-59.png

Sucking the marrow out of life doesn’t mean choking on the bone, you piece of shit.
upload_2023-5-28_2-39-0.png

"Go The Distance, you piece of shit."
upload_2023-5-28_2-41-47.png

"Fortune And Glory, Kid. Fortune And Glory, you piece of shit."
upload_2023-5-28_2-44-5.png

You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you, you piece of shit!

1531831309-9af319b1147e5a4104d65695d5e44ccbffc91fce.jpg

FFFRRREEEEEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!... You piece of shit.

I'm Spartacus... you piece of shit.

EDIT: I totally missed the "80s" part of the thread...

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... you piece of shit.

Last edited:
c5609a017119f71e2d72c9aaa4527872--wings-of-desire-fun-movies.jpg

Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman. With time, those who listened to me became my readers. They no longer sit in a circle, bur rather sit apart. And one doesn’t know anything about the other. I’m an old man with a broken voice, but the tale still rises from the depths, and the mouth, slightly opened, repeats it as clearly, as powerfully. A liturgy for which no one needs to be initiated to the meaning of words and sentences, you peice of shit.

"In town, you're the law. Out here, it's me. Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go, you piece of shit".

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire, off the Shoulder of Orion. I watched C-Beams glitter in the dark, near the Tannhouser Gate.

Now, all these moments will be lost in time. Like tears, in rain. Time...to die. You piece of shit"

"Sex is not the only thing in life you piece of shit." - Sensei Seagal, Above the Law

"I am your father you piece of shit." - Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back

"I wonder who the real cannibals are. You piece of shit." - Robert Kerman, Cannibal Holocaust

Lot of posters in here who either don't understand the rules, or didn't bother to check when a movie was released:rolleyes:

Back