A few reasons why McGregor's claim of fighting Edgar makes no sense.

Too many babies post on this site. Take your grade school trolling somewhere else. What are you going to say next? "I am rubber and you are glue?" lol

In what universe? Delusional troll detected.

Dude is a fraud.?

Lol.

Dude is a killer. Deal with it.

The most you can argue for is what you said, if you qualify it with a "was". Even then, it would still be controversial, for a few reasons that I'm not going to rehash.

As for now, he's an Instagram celebrity, with claims to greatness - which would be just about right, if he were to qualify them with a "was".

I, for one, would like to speak about him at present tense. I'd prefer to eat my words - if he were to beat, fair and square, the "usual suspects" he's been staying away from - while defending his belt, instead of witnessing the current situation (which is anything but fair towards his legit competition, the fans, and the sport).

Unless he does so, he should be qualified with "was" (an MMA fighter and a champ) and leave it at that. Heck, even his most ardent fans would like to see him back in the octagon, let alone "haters". It's just that some"haters" consider him belonging to the past. Those are the "haters" that "hate" the least, and towards which his fans should be at least somewhat sympathetic.

Last edited:
TS

that tweet from connor was part of a negotiation tactic with the UFC

he´ll NEVER fight Edgar, he is just making some noise, so Dana verifies on Sherdog that he is still relevant and the top draw

Dana right now probably is logged to sherdog posting BS in this thread

IOW, he was a killer, with modest ground game and a modest gas tank, and whose heart was, at times, questioned. A killer that has been killed by Diaz, a guy that is not of the same caliber as the guys he should be fighting. Take it FWIW.

So, a good striker that demolished some legit competition. All in all, it reminds me of a less trash talking, smaller Rumble.

imo Conor has coked and partied past his prime......He is not the same fighter who used to fight at 145...

Based on 0 actual knowledge.

No, he is far more experienced, you're right.

Yeah, the guy is lame as hell these days. He held up the best division in MMA for over a year, while being heavily scrutinized by media and fans. Despite the criticism, he has never even acknowledged the fact that he hasn’t defended or that he held multiple divisions hostage. And then he makes some post on Instagram that he supposedly stepped up to save the day and fight Frankie, but the UFC couldn’t pay him enough. But he assures is that we should all be thankful that he tried anyways. Conor is full of shit.

Guy is a clown.

Weight class?

Well I guess Frankie could have just stopped thinking about cutting weight and instead had the fight at 155lbs, but on 1-2 weeks notice I cannot see Conor McGregor cutting 15-20lbs to "save the day".

Title fight or nah?

So Frankie is about to fight for the 145lb Featherweight belt, has Max drop out on him, and now he's going to fight Conor McGregor (the 155lb Lightweight belt holder) in a non-title fight!? Because I'm pretty damn sure that Conor was not going to defend that title against Frankie fucking Edgar at 2 weeks notice lol. ESPECIALLY, when you have a fully-fledged interim-champion waiting in the wings.

The money?

Supposedly the UFC told Conor that they didn't have enough time to promote the fight to justify his pay lol. Wow, so you are going to fight a man that you would dwarf in size (as usual he's insecure about fighting people his frame), and yet you won't take a small pay-cut? You don't even have to risk your title, and you want to play money games? All just a big fat excuse not to fight in my opinion.

This guy literally has kept his mouth wired shut about Nurmagomedov and Ferguson, yet he's chasing 3 year old rivalries on 2 weeks notice. Dude is a fraud.

Conor is doing what Conor does. Starting to drop tidbits of misinformation mixed with some real info via short bursts media. Getting g his name out there , getting people talking about him again. Building his brand.

This means withing four to six months he will be fighting..

Yet it's anybodies guess against who, where and if it will be even mma and for a title.

Based on 0 actual knowledge.

No, he is far more experienced, you're right.

Based on His Coked AZZ being on VIDEO............. I have never done coke..BUT I know many who have and been with many who have. Conor ala JJones is a Coke fiend...

Based on His Coked AZZ being on VIDEO............. I have never done coke..BUT I know many who have and been with many who have. Conor ala JJones is a Coke fiend...

And you've probably been with 0 martial artists or even Irish people, lmao.

Colon probably stepped in but as usual.. priced himself out of the fight.

It's wrong because the timing is off. People wanted to see Edgar fight Conor for the belt when he was still champion. Conor won his first belt in 2015. It's the year 2018. He's been stripped of the 145 belt. He hasn't fought at 155 in over 500 days. It makes absolutely no sense at all for Conor to fight Edgar now when his obligations as champion is to defend vs the winner of Tony/Khabib.
Nah. Nobody sees Conor as champ at 145 or 155 anymore anyway. He is a special fighter that mostly does superfights.

Edgar is a great fighter. A former champ at 155 And a top 3 at 145. A huge challenge.

Nah. Nobody sees Conor as champ at 145 or 155 anymore anyway. He is a special fighter that mostly does superfights.

Edgar is a great fighter. A former champ at 155 And a top 3 at 145. A huge challenge.

He should then vacate the belt like GSP and continue to do his "Special" fights. Defend the belt or vate. No more stalling. Defending the belt isn't an unreasonable request.

And you've probably been with 0 martial artists or even Irish people, lmao.

Your Imagination is soooo very far off. I have sat and watched ufc fights WITH Multiple ufc fighters and one a ufc champ to be(ALL were sober at the time). I have rolled with ufc fighters(before they got a contract,Yes I got my azz handed to me....so? ). Nuff said on that......... Coke Heads... don't even get me started........ You want to Cover for Conor.... thats ok.. And Your WRONG.. I would bet money HE IS A COKEHEAD......Anyone with any discernment can see it easily... ala Dana coked up with monkey mouth all the time.

Back