A gang of serial killers are on the loose, please be careful!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They target young fit athletic men who are college aged. This gang has been around for a while now but lately they been ramping it up big time!

Not to be confused with the Canadian American serial killer also known as smily face. These guys are on a group and they are popping up in different states.

Screenshot_20210815-072918.jpg

I saw one of those true crime docuseries on these guys once. Interesting, and they made a good case, but law enforcement always dismissed the 'organized killers' theory.

Flamboyant homosexual mayberry posters are in great danger!

You got me good, TS.

I thought this was a Big Pharma thread...

Most of sherdog is okay because they only target fit and athletic guys.

I don’t buy that theory at all. I’ve listened to a couple of podcasts on it and I think it’s all a reach. There’s probably a smiley face tagged on the wall of every square in every city, ever. There was one on the wall of the washroom at work when I murdered the toilet

I'm confused why you say to be confused with the smiley face killers, but then post a summary of the smiley face theory. How do you know it's not them or related?

I wish this group would put me out of my misery. I'm 30 and not in college but I could easily pass as college aged

Looked into this a few times, I dont think its real. Seems unlikely that they would go on for so long without leaving clues to their existence. And a graffiti of a smiley face is common, probably coincidental. Although the manchester pusher may be a real person or a very small group of people that loosely collaborated for a period.

I think some of these men were murdered and perhaps even kidnapped by unrelated individuals or copy-cat killers. Some others may have fallen in and struggled to get out because of steep edges and being drunk.

I think there is foul play involved but its not a case of some secretive syndicate that only kidnaps one type of individual and in one specific way. If they have that clear of a modus operandi, theyd just be leaving themselves wide open for police and investigators of all sorts.

I think there is all sorts of criminal networks in eurasia and latin america that are extremely secretive and go to deeper levels than we think possible. Theyd be doing all sorts of these things and have ties to every government in one form or another.

Beyond criminal networks, id imagine there are other more politically motivated secret societies. Surely there are a series of these around the world, most of which are not connected and have vague ideas about other groups/societies at best. Its not just one big secret group that runs the whole world, although a few of them may be larger and more connected than we'd think realistic and they can stay hidden through world-class compartmentalisation, forcing members to partake in incriminating activity for blackmail, brainwashing, and use of threats of violence/torture to members and relatives of members.

Most are practical while a few partake in the occult. The occultists could be as a result of some charismatic psycho cult leader or have been passed down from generations, often perhaps having started with groups of individuals continuing to practice pagan religion secretly after having come under the thumb of the catholic church. The same is true for islam and all other societies with oppressive leadership.

Its also in the nature of humans to congregate secrelty to push their agendas. This happens at all levels of life. Who is to say there arent many groups of ultra-wealthy doing the same, especially when they are all constantly brushing shoulders with each other.

Look how effectively the US government does it and the batshit crazy stories we hear leak out about mass surveillence, social engineering, insane experiments, ufo sightings, and so on. Or think about how long Weinstein waa doing what he did and the amount of people that knew about it yet it was not public.

This video gives me the fucking creeps, and the type of societies that i think are entirely possible:

Last edited:
Also looked into it, not heavily, but initial hunch was 'nah' and still is. I don't think this is a thing at all.

The serial killers have been named.
Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam and Captain Morgan.
Pissing into the river and falling in while intoxicated is what happened in most, if not all, of these cases.

I'm confused why you say to be confused with the smiley face killers, but then post a summary of the smiley face theory. How do you know it's not them or related?

I wish this group would put me out of my misery. I'm 30 and not in college but I could easily pass as college aged

There was a Canadian serial killer active in U.S and he was also a smiley face killer but he was operating in a different state and not new york.

As soon as she people stopped sleeping with their windows wide open, these types of murders stopped.
Fully serviced A.c.> nightstalker

They target young fit athletic men who are college aged. This gang has been around for a while now but lately they been ramping it up big time!

Not to be confused with the Canadian American serial killer also known as smily face. These guys are on a group and they are popping up in different states.

View attachment 874015

missing 411 covers a number of these strange cases. looks like they could be solved.

This “theory” has been creepy pasta for a long time. Years

View attachment 874015

“several” states, if these were murders I don’t think several independent homicide units would mistakenly rule them non-homicides. Everything I’ve read about the smiley face murders over the past 5 years says it’s bull

Any member who starts thread about athletic males could be a member trying to draw out a new victim!
<6>

Back