A health conscious pig out

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
What do you eat to comply with the health conscious pig out? I'm quite hungry, probably from doing lots of brain work the past few days.

Only things I can think of that might be healthier choices are potato wedges from grocery store deli, Taco Bell chicken chalupa/quesadilla/nachos bell grande, grocery store chicken tenders, spaghetti/lasagna, froyo, Sam's Club tuxedo cake which doesn't seem like there's much sugar at all, key lime pie.

I recently learned Late July tortilla chips have less salt, but I need something more than that. Maybe some melted cheese on it.

What do you eat to comply with the health conscious pig out? I'm quite hungry, probably from doing lots of brain work the past few days.

Only things I can think of that might be healthier choices are potato wedges from grocery store deli, Taco Bell chicken chalupa/quesadilla/nachos bell grande, grocery store chicken tenders, spaghetti/lasagna, froyo, Sam's Club tuxedo cake which doesn't seem like there's much sugar at all, key lime pie.

I recently learned Late July tortilla chips have less salt, but I need something more than that. Maybe some melted cheese on it.
Go to your nearest middle-eastern food truck.

"Man, this tuxedo cake doesn't have enough sugar. If the cake doesn't put you in a diabetic coma, that means it must be healthy right?"
- American, in our healthy and not obese year of the lord 2024

Veggie and hummus platter.

Whole grain wraps with some grilled smoked tofu, avocado, etc.

Sliced sweet potatoes tossed in olive oil and baked in the oven, or air fried.

Dark chocolate-covered fruit.

Steak

What's a health conscious pig out?

Is that when you smoke a whole pig Texas style but serve it with lots of salad, grilled vegetables, salsa molcajete, and homemade guacamole?

5616977480_66618fc44d-8411383.jpg

Sliced honeycrisp apples some with Manchego, some with peanut butter

Grilled chicken wrap with Buffalo sauce, blu cheese & veggies

Spicy sweet potato/chickpea curry with peanut and kale + rice on top

Cold shrimp cocktail

Pinneapple and strawberries with vanilla honey Greek yogurt

Last edited:
Back