A level athlete Herschel Walker is running for Senate.

He was doing MMA for a while

never liked him cause it was obvious he took roids but claimed the reason why he was so strong was cause of how many push ups he did in a day and only eating one meal a day

he would fit right in with politicians as a liar

Imagine being in 2022 and thinking any elite athlete is natty lol

I got a bridge to sell you

There are many levels of "Soup".

An "A Level" soup contains more than enough to feed a physique.

The right has a golden opportunity to take back some power in November and what do we do? Roll out Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz.

I have no idea about Walker but it seems like OZ is going to lose in his primary to a business guy named McCormick.

The right has a golden opportunity to take back some power in November and what do we do? Roll out Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz.
Whats wrong with Walker? I thought he was universally liked.

From a popularity contest point of view it makes sense.

He's bipolar and says really stupid things. He also has all kinds of allegations against him. He's not the sharpest bulb as well.
Thats not going to be enough to stop someone who rushed for 8000+ yards. This is America.

Are they really of a diminished quality from the ones who have already been elected, like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Madison Cawthorn and Matt Gaetz?

Lmao. Yeah he’s so much crazier than Rand Paul. Who could vote for him. Lol

Whats wrong with Walker? I thought he was universally liked.

From a popularity contest point of view it makes sense.

In GA the dude is liked.
He's bipolar and says really stupid things. He also has all kinds of allegations against him. He's not the sharpest bulb as well.

Um, he is running as a politician.....come on now...they are all filthy as fuck.

In GA the dude is liked.

Um, he is running as a politician.....come on now...they are all filthy as fuck.

What does it mean "to be running as a politician" ? Everyone who runs, I guess, could be considered to be "running as a politician."

Herschel Walker is a plague upon the earth. Yes, I'm a Vikings fan. Why do you ask?

I'm fine with Walker.

Oz is a fake
The Cafeteria Christian chimes in and supports a dude that has been accused by 3 women of domestic violence.
IF it was one, would give Herschel a pass, but 3 is the same reason I dont give Cosby a pass.
The fact you are one of the top 5 all time college RB's is not enough to make you a Senator.

Herschel Walker's simple workout routines are blueprinted by police academies nationwide.

Last edited:
He was doing MMA for a while

never liked him cause it was obvious he took roids but claimed the reason why he was so strong was cause of how many push ups he did in a day and only eating one meal a day

he would fit right in with politicians as a liar

Walker's a pioneer of sorts. I personally give him a pass.

Dumb ass doesn't even believe in evolution because apes are still around...
<Varys01>

Back