A Level Athlete

I don't usually put too much stock into these kinds of videos. It's hard to say how serious they are and there isn't much incentive for the sumo to be going anywhere near 100%. Also, apparently the kid is 17 even though he looks 30.

I would like to know fican's thoughts though.

I don't usually put too much stock into these kinds of videos. It's hard to say how serious they are and there isn't much incentive for the sumo to be going anywhere near 100%. Also, apparently the kid is 17 even though he looks 30.

I would like to know fican's thoughts though.
he went after 17 yo and acting like he won something lol they are embarassing them self so high schooler with out peds beat the grown ass so called athlete lol. i mean all these nfl guys are doing all these sports and go against some amateur or teenager like long time ago there was a show about nfl player going around the world bomani or something he went to swisserland to do swisserland traditional sport and he picked a teenager to fight then second fight he fought grown ass proffesional man got smoked. but enough of history nfl player for sure like to go after not that physical sport but not one wants to get into boxing or mma ring lol

Last edited:
This just proves what Fican(goat) has been saying all along. Americans need to stop obsessing over bisep size.
i just want to know did he really pick unexperienced 17 yo teenager and not experienced sumo player. lol i mean if that is a case what is there to say about so called strongest toughest so called athletes

I believe the best sumo wrestlers would be amazing offensive or defensive lineman.

I believe the best sumo wrestlers would be amazing offensive or defensive lineman.
The quickest among them would probably be good interior offensive linemen. I doubt they'd be able to hang anywhere else.

Swisserland is my favorite country on earth

I watched this video and it is like nfl guys picked smallest sumo players tjey could find if in that room were baddest most expieienced sumo guys nfl guys would be pushed around like bag of potatos

Ohhhhh in another instace your gay fantasy males got destroyed what you gonna do about go watch combine with them in the tang tops flexing their biceps
Hey bud whats wrong with eating bag of potatos and wearing tang tops whilst working on my biseps??

Hey bud whats wrong with eating bag of potatos and wearing tang tops whilst working on my biseps??
I am not suprised these nfl ultimate athletes are actimg like bitches picking on high schoolers and you have no problem with that i mean you guys hold them on such a high pedestal it would be imaginable that these tough guy would not want to compete with nobody else but best

everyone thinks of sumotori/rikishi are fat slobs, when they are amazing athletes with incredible flexibiiity

i had the chance to take in the Osaka sumo tournament back in March when I was there

it was a great experience and i'm following sumo as much as i follow mma these days

the sumo were doing splits and stuff that i found really impressive

everyone thinks of sumotori/rikishi are fat slobs, when they are amazing athletes with incredible flexibiiity

i had the chance to take in the Osaka sumo tournament back in March when I was there

it was a great experience and i'm following sumo as much as i follow mma these days

Do you frequent the sumo thread? I’m obsessed with sumo and plan on getting to a basho in 2026.

Any wrestler in Juryo or above would thrash anyone inexperienced in sumo.

However, if you took a competitive strongman or lineman and gave them a few years I could see them doing damage. It’s such a skill sport that people don’t even realize the high level of these guys.

Lol dont you know to nfl fans slobs that think 5% body fans steroid junkie beats everybody especialy people that look fat

Do you frequent the sumo thread? I’m obsessed with sumo and plan on getting to a basho in 2026.

Any wrestler in Juryo or above would thrash anyone inexperienced in sumo.

However, if you took a competitive strongman or lineman and gave them a few years I could see them doing damage. It’s such a skill sport that people don’t even realize the high level of these guys.
i only started going in during march basho

i'll check it out during the upcoming may tourney

He's a Dallas Cowboy , he'd get out grappled by a JV wrestler

He's a Dallas Cowboy , he'd get out grappled by a JV wrestler
Look at the excuses now while league called him 2nd best defensive player lol i mean 17 year old beats him now imagine seasoned mature grown ass angry sumo player what he would do to him lol

Lol dont you know to nfl fans slobs that think 5% body fans steroid junkie beats everybody especialy people that look fat
This is actually a good point. Look at Nicola Jokić & Luka Doncic. Both are elite, but they aren’t muscle bound.

I just went to yahoo and there were strongest guys in nfl. And like a clock work they showed their physique.again focus on biceps.i mean vitaly the cleaner probably can bench press more then they can and clean more then they can.nfl strenght is nothing specialno.matter how much you yahooos try to make it

Back