A lot of supposed Non-WMMA fans...

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Suddenly all have an opinion on this fight. Curious.

Guys who literally brag about not watching WMMA fights and using them for toilet/snack/smoke breaks are popping up in the threads about the draw, It's almost as if some Sherdoggers behaviour doesn't line up with what they claim.

And this isn't the first or last time this will happen. Wait till the next Zhang fight and watch the same thing happen.

Is normal.

<BC1>

I was thinking the same thing... It's been so easy to trigger people, I'm having a blast. This place has turned into the War Room over WMMA. Grasso did her thing, Valentina got a gifted decision over Santos and karma struck
{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

I disagree with @You Will Vote For Dreyga on pretty much everything but he's absolutely right about the very weird relationship sherbros have with WMMA

What did I miss? I won’t be rewatching a split draw. Honestly probably won’t rewatch most of this card. I fell asleep before the main card started. I did enjoy the kopylov fight though

Guys who literally brag about not watching WMMA fights and using them for toilet/snack/smoke breaks are popping up in the threads about the draw, It's almost as if some Sherdoggers behaviour doesn't line up with what they claim.

And this isn't the first or last time this will happen. Wait till the next Zhang fight and watch the same thing happen.

Is normal.

<BC1>
Official Bragger of not watching WMMA checking in.

I watch about 5 WMMA matches a year, two of them by accident.

Because of the legacy implications and timing I predicted Val would start losing this year. Watched her two most recent fights to see if I was right.

Rest assured I skipped all other WMMA matches this event.

It also doesn't justify blatant hypocrisy from guys saying they NEVER watch WMMA fights to...

Wait for it...

Watching WMMA Fights

Only watching Shev-Grasso, Zhang, maybe Rose every year is pretty close to never. Now Nunes is gone and others like Ish Ish, Andrade etc. Are on their way out.

UFC wmma isnt pulling its own weight.

Is normal.

<BC1>

Guilty Pleasures are rarely admitted.

Just because WMMA as a whole is horrible doesn’t mean there are fights that are great or that there are some that are very talented. I was in favour of WMMA for a very long time, awesome fights and some talent. Nowadays it’s just too much - talent is on average better, but it’s not really great, and if I wanted to watch less talented and exciting fighters I would go elsewhere. But overall UFC is turd quality now so who cares, might get better in a couple of years if we’re lucky.

I bet 1 unit on Grasso money line, I thought she lost 3-4 rounds, thanks to the judge I got my money back.

WMMA is in a fun early 2000s MMA space, idk why it gets so much hate. lol.

I think it's future is the sub 135 divisions though, pretty interesting since when I first started watching MMA, womens 145 was the diva division lol; it's a ghost town now.
Because its a popular and shitty "Like" sponge amongst people who throw out alpha, beta, and sigma. Yes these same people are seeking the approval of other men... cant make this shit up.

Back