Media A message from Sam Alvey after being emotional on his loss at UFC Vegas 23

I really don't get religion. Like if god's plan was for you to get choked absolutely unconscious then shouldn't you be happy and accept it as his plan? God wanted you to lose sam

Well he’s married to a model, so he’s still winning in that sense...
000000221793-mckey_sullivan-fit.jpg

I really don't get religion. Like if god's plan was for you to get choked absolutely unconscious then shouldn't you be happy and accept it as his plan? God wanted you to lose sam

It's similar to Christians who talk shit about Judas Iscariot.

They're too short-sighted to understand that he had to sell out Jebus for them to be worshipping him. It was part of the grand narrative that needed to happen to even be having the discussion in the first place.

Logic isn't most people's strong suit.

It's similar to Christians who talk shit about Judas Iscariot.

They're too short-sighted to understand that he had to sell out Jebus for them to be worshipping him. It was part of the grand narrative that needed to happen to even be having the discussion in the first place.

Logic isn't most people's strong suit.
It would be hard for me to train knowing i could be in perfect shape with the most skills but today god's gonna just say fuck it shopp face KO for you tonight bitch

For those who didn't know, he was visibly emotional minutes after the loss.

24 hours later...

There you go, always looking forward! Great to know he's in great spirits now and you gotta love to see the positivity.

Much respect to this guy's toughness and character.

War Smilin' Sam Alvey!

I'll be dammed if he doesn't have an infectious smile haha Tough not to be a fan

I thought Sam looked pretty good Saturday night. He definitely had some moments where he looked dangerous. Maybe Bellator is a better spot for him at this point.

Must be really handy to have in your back pocket that it was God's will for you to fail whenever you fail at something.

No one likes the tedious part of the plan.

It would be hard for me to train knowing i could be in perfect shape with the most skills but today god's gonna just say fuck it shopp face KO for you tonight bitch
Yeah but you could also train knowing you’re in perfect shape and your skills being at their sharpest and NOT believe in God and still be KO’d at the end of the night. Could be the other guys plan.

Must be really handy to have in your back pocket that it was God's will for you to fail whenever you fail at something.
It’s no different than seeing your failure as another stepping stone to better yourself. Whether or not you attribute it to a deity’s divine plan.

Seeing grown men using TikTok makes me cringe.

Back