Media A message from young Conor ‘Partying is weakness for the soul. So I try to avoid it’

It would be hard for life to not become one big party if you were worth 100+ million I’d say
Clearly for some people. . . . especially basic, weak people. But yes, that's a LOT of people unfortunately.

Also, at least he's not being a hypocrite: he's fully aware that he's weak.

Not the first idiot to become everything he preached against at one point when money and fame came knocking, certainly won’t be the last either. Jorge did it too. Going on about how he hated Ben askren because of how he talks shit to sell fights. To then go on himself to talk a bunch of shit online looking to get big fights.

Young Conor was mad inspiring fam like dem influencer mandem goggin jockho iono what fam was sayin but he was always grindin' I rate dat 🌊💯

Old man Conor like my yute Big Mac used 2 scrap widda best of em even dat country boi across town str8 bucked him inda 1st widda slick 1-2 pull counter but nowaday dat boi kneez creakin and he on dat white mad hilarious when we ballin up widda mandem like dem Raptors inda Scotiabank str8 grabba but man ain't da same you feel me not da same #GrindsetMindset ❄️🚫🥇🤪

Another “I ain’t do nuffin” yout right here folks. You’ve now been culturally enriched

If he's rich he's no longer awkward... he's eccentric LOL
To be fair he was a flaming douchecanoe of a person years ago and that hasn't changed either. So yeah, eccentric. :p

Weakness for the soul when your broke is what he meant. <Neil01>

Partying is overrated anyway. I rather chill at home, smoking joints and watch old episodes of Twilight zone

He also said that loyalty meant everything to him (in reaction to the Dillashaw/Faber situation on TUF), and yet...

Conor-Mcgregor-with-Terri-Murray.jpg
Lmfao he's the last person to be mouthing off about loyalty. He was banging a random fattie at a basketball game when Dee was carrying baby #4. Dee's a doormat at this point.

hasn't he basically become everything he made fun of early in his career? like literally EVERYTHING? he called Chad Mendes a little muscle bound manlet, then he turned into one. he said he was going to get the money and run, and not overstaying like most fighters. he got the money a long time ago and we've been in his overstaying era for years now.
Seems like he actually stuck to his convictions on the latter. When was the last time he fought? He's been ducking chandler for years in hopes to get a gimmie fight or never come back. I don't care to see him come back and I don't think he does either.

Back