Movies Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumored to be the next James Bond 007

He was pretty good in Bullet Train. I think he'd be a good choice given all the woke shit Hollywood have been doing.

Looks scrawny.

Aaron-Taylor-Johnson-Workout-2.jpg

I think he look big enough here for the role. You know if they need him bigger, they could always hire Hemworth's nutritionist.

I mean, it could have DEFINITELY been worse, but I don't really like the idea at this moment. He seems too boyish and his voice is too high pitched. I'd like a more masculine Bond. Not someone that looks like they could still pass for a high school student.

Dammit, I was holding out hope for Henry Cavill. Looking at the field today, it doesn't get more perfect than him for Bond.
<Prem972>

But alas, if this is who we get, I won't complain too hard. I was worried for a sec they were going to do something really stupid. Luckily it seems like they won't. Good on them.

Cavill to me just seems a bit too like Brosnan, a safe obvious idea of what Bond should be like. I think that worked for Goldeneye because the film actually played against that persona, played against eh fact he was a bit of a cliched mix of previous Bonds and became about the actual man behind that but the sequels just when with the standard persona and became very bland IMHO.

What I'd suggest watching is Nocturnal Animals to see him play menacing.

I could see him playing Bond almost as a mix of Hardy and Hiddlestone, a bit thugish but also maybe a bit more slippery. CRaig did the former well but his Bond was always clearly an assassin with a heart of gold so having Bond were theres a bit more question as to how good he is could be something interesting.

impossible to take this guy seriously from that picture... bond? nope. how come each new bond has to be less classy and more scummy?

Only movie I saw him in was Godzilla--a movie I liked but most hated.
Henry Cavil is too pretty in my opinion.
Tom Hardy has been a name that's been tossed around as the next 007.
I think Chris Hemsworth could pull it off.
And if he can act retired soccer player David Beckham actually has a good Bond look.
3139-1459504284.jpg

He was good in Bullet Train, but not a pick that gets me excited to see anymore Bond movies.

Okay pick, he’ll certainly do well with the action sequences, but lacks the suave

I could see it. The dude is a genuinely good actor. I didn't even know he was British until like a month ago.

Cavill to me just seems a bit too like Brosnan, a safe obvious idea of what Bond should be like. I think that worked for Goldeneye because the film actually played against that persona, played against eh fact he was a bit of a cliched mix of previous Bonds and became about the actual man behind that but the sequels just when with the standard persona and became very bland IMHO.

What I'd suggest watching is Nocturnal Animals to see him play menacing.

I could see him playing Bond almost as a mix of Hardy and Hiddlestone, a bit thugish but also maybe a bit more slippery. CRaig did the former well but his Bond was always clearly an assassin with a heart of gold so having Bond were theres a bit more question as to how good he is could be something interesting.

He absolutely stole the show in nocturnal animals. Great movie.

Only movie I saw him in was Godzilla--a movie I liked but most hated.
Henry Cavil is too pretty in my opinion.
Tom Hardy has been a name that's been tossed around as the next 007.
I think Chris Hemsworth could pull it off.
And if he can act retired soccer player David Beckham actually has a good Bond look.
3139-1459504284.jpg

Thank fuck it’s not up to you, is all I can say.

Should of picked Idris for 2 or 3 films then went with that guy.

I would have said no way but he was so good in Bullet Train I am behind it. They have to tone his hair down and clean him up a bit. I like it. I was sure they were going woke....after the rumors and the debacle black woman 007 in the last one. Then I worried because Anna stole all the scenes maybe they would go full Salt which is utter crap. No waif-like female that weighs 100lbs could so much as block a punch from a male without getting a forearm broken.

Rumors have exploded all over the internet that Aaron Taylor-Johnson is going to be the next James Bond. Apparently he had a secret audition with Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson and they loved him so much that now they're dead set on making him the next 007. If the rumors are true, expect the official announcement no later than mid-2023.

Here's just a few of the many articles reporting on it:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/aaron-taylor-johnson-reportedly-next-105030342.html
https://www.fatherly.com/entertainment/next-james-bond-aaron-taylor-johnson-rumor-marvel-007
https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/12/kvinekbl5rofaopicaehoi743jo8l8
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/actor-32-named-surprise-frontrunner-28593557

AP22201641723918.jpg

Interesting. I thought something woke

Back