Relationship Abby Hensel is off the market

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
2021-abby-sister-brittany-one-79128671.jpg
Abby, the left-side conjoined twin, married Josh Bowling, a nurse and United States Army veteran, in 2021. They live in Minnesota, where the Hensel twins were born and raised.

Abby and Brittany, 34, have been living private lives since their 8-episode show “Abby & Brittany” aired in 2012. But it’s been a happy life for them in Minnesota, where they were born and raised.

conjoined-twin-rose-fame-reality-79128594.jpg

So is he allowed to have a 3rd and 4th wife?

lmao you just know that guy grew up watching their show, thinking of the possibilities

I get the need for marriage but why not if that both marry him? They share everything below the waist so he is literally fucking both . How would any other man be ok with that?

It basically means the other one is a doormat to be used for sex as a side effect whenever the other ones want.

Don't think that will work out for the other twin at all.

I get the need for marriage but why not if that both marry him? They share everything below the waist so he is literally fucking both . How would any other man be ok with that?

It basically means the other one is a doormat to be used for sex as a side effect whenever the other ones want.

Don't think that will work out for the other twin at all.
It's gotta just be a legal thing, pretty sure you can't be married to two people.

I think the most important question here is how many bewbs does she/they have?

Back