Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov and Magomedrasul Khasbulaev defend their titles at ACA 131 on November 5

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov vs. Hacran Dias
and
Magomedrasul Khasbulaev vs. Ramazan Kishev

So Frodo/Kishev got pushed back? Because they were supposed to fight in August.

Kishev is my just bleed king, I hope he wins somehow but Frodo is a big ask.

Kishev is my just bleed king, I hope he wins somehow but Frodo is a big ask.
I would have liked to see him finish his career back in Bellator or any Americwn promotion but that is highly unlikely.

I would have liked to see him finish his career back in Bellator or any Americwn promotion but that is highly unlikely.

Yeah I think he has major visa issues.

Have to say... I completely forgot AAA won the title against Sarnavskiy.

Yeah I think he has major visa issues.
Yeah wasn’t he connected with someone that was like a terrorist or something? Remember seeing videos of him and his buddies playing around with machine guns and assault rifles

Yeah wasn’t he connected with someone that was like a terrorist or something? Remember seeing videos of him and his buddies playing around with machine guns and assault rifles

<WhatItIs>

Frodo is never gonna fight for a US org again. Sucks that he couldnt continue in Bellator years ago and get his title shot.

Frodo is never gonna fight for a US org again. Sucks that he couldnt continue in Bellator years ago and get his title shot.
He was one of my favorite fighters in the Bjorn era. Just a vicious monster looking to break ppl.

They could have done AAA vs Rashid Magemedov... but they chose to have him face Hacan Dias.

Back