News Abubakar Emelianenko

Maybe this will be what cleans him up. Christianity clearly wasn't getting it done for him on that front.

Because it's all joke and theatrics to him.
He literally raped someone during the time of claiming to be a devoted Orthodox Christian.

He actually came about it with a hilarious quote: "Don't confuse my private life with my spiritual life"

Because it's all joke and theatrics to him.
He literally raped someone during the time of claiming to be a devoted Orthodox Christian.

He actually came about it with a hilarious quote: "Don't confuse my private life with my spiritual life"

God keeps testing him.

Maybe Allah will take it easier.

I doubt he converted. For the last years (since he was living in Chechnya) seems like every few months someone starts all this talks that he converted to Islam.

Sounds pretty badass. But how come these dudes who convert always pick the most highfalutin names? Mohammad, Ali, Abu Bakr. If I wanted to show people I was serious, I'd be Ra's al Jibn or something just to be different.

Maybe this will be what cleans him up. Christianity clearly wasn't getting it done for him on that front.
Extreme amount of Christianity cults in Russia. Hopefully Alex can have better days ahead

Extreme amount of Christianity cults in Russia. Hopefully Alex can have better days ahead

the biggest thing is Christianity permits alcohol. Aleks E is addicted to alcohol. being around and immersed in a religion - Islam - that does not permit alcohol, surrounded by a bunch of devout muslims, might actually be what the man needs.

he will still be seen as a traitor by Slavic Orthodox Christian Russians. and perhaps rightfully so; religion and blood means something out there. but at the end of the day he needs to look out for his own health and good and become a better person because of it. at least he's trying to improve his life; something many men do not do

Fedor has a Muslim brother?

And a Brazilian father

ezgif-com-optimie.gif

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Back