ACA 118 - Abdulaev Vs Vagaev II - Friday

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
EvAQTu9XcAI9SHI

Good looking card imo. Always look forward at Dudaev and Ustarmagomed fights. Gaforov and Khatuev had one of my favourite fights of last year and they're both on this card too. Looks fun.

Any idea how to watch in the states? PPV on the app?

Great card, realized that Rasul Mirzaev is on the card also. I always liked him

Any idea how to watch in the states? PPV on the app?

Just go on their website. Are you American or living in the west ? What if your bank blacklisted it ? Sadly they don't accept cryptocurrency.

Who are the commentators for this in english?

It's usually Brad Pickett and another dude who's alright, but for the first post sanction show it was a Russian dude I've heard from time to time on his own, he's not brilliant, however he does speak Russian so he translates the interviews, which is nice.

Where can I watch it for free, since the youtube channel got takendown ?

I remember making a thread about sarnavskiy about 8 years Ago, he was undefeated and I thought he would be a future champ but he never panned out the way I hoped, still a solid fighter.

Where can I watch it for free, since the youtube channel got takendown ?
Ya I am with you, do they put the full fights somewhere else? Like a Russian version of youtube? I would always rewatch them there so it's a shame if that's not possible anymore. The cards are super cheap for me (good conversion between rubles and my currency) but the playback is only 30 days

Edit: Seems they started a new channel, let's see if this one lasts. Just search ACA MMA on youtube

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back