PBP ACA 168: Gadzhidaudov vs. Tumenov on December 24 (aca-mma.com)

Somebody's Chin is bout ta have their Check Cashed!

Why was Alexey Shurkevich vs. Alexey Makhno a no contest?

Hulk has em leakin!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Good to see Kerimov looking like his old self again. Complete domination of a good fighter.

Good performance from Tumenov too, fuck knows what Ustamag's chin is made of, that dude is nails.

Also cool to see 155 roidy Bagov looking good again too.

Frolov had a great flight also and Odilov is just a gorilla as usual.

Good card.

Tumenov is an absolute beast. Best boxing in MMA and a complete striking game to go with it. I really like his smart pressuring style. He had a concrete wall in front of him and he managed to find the cracks, working the legs and body, mixing in knees and uppercuts, using the jab to set up his combinations and working the angles beautifully. That was a career-defining performance.

Also worth noting the stark contrast between what is happening in the UFC right now and how Tumenov, a real 'talk with your fists' type guy operates.

Last edited:
Tumenov is an absolute beast. Best boxing in MMA and a complete striking game to go with it. I really like his smart pressuring style. He had a concrete wall in front of him and he managed to find the cracks, working the legs and body, mixing in knees and uppercuts, using the jab to set up his combinations and working the angles beautifully. That was a career-defining performance.

Yep, also good to see his TDD is sufficient to deal with decent wrestlers now too

I like how he weaves knees and elbows into these grappling situations. Gadzhidaudov didn't break all by himself - Tumenov had to use every tool he had to break him down and set up the finish. Amazing...

First time he's been knocked out and he's been in there with some killers

Reactions: CPH
Reznikov has been on 2 back-to-back brutal beatings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back