ACDC about to announce something big on Monday

suprah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.acdc.com/

Got a countdown on their website heres hoping another tour. This will be my third time and third times a charm right.
Couple days ago it was announced Cliff wont be touring with them and why would that be announced if they werent touring.

Never seen them but would be amazing to catch them.

AC/DC is practically a tribute band now. All the original members and singer replacements have stopped touring.

Where's Axl Rose?

There probably will be a tour , but definite dates ?? Mates haven't hung up their gloves yet :):)

AC/DC is practically a tribute band now. All the original members and singer replacements have stopped touring.

Where's Axl Rose?
Angus is original Phils mostly og and is probably coming with them and Brian has been there since 1980 so no they havnt. Only bass and rhythm guitar have different ones and well Malcolm is dead. Cliff may do some shows with them he said so.

Now official that Chris Chaney is handling bass

Last edited:
Well its like I said they are touring. Anyone lucky enough to be near where they are coming hope ya have a ball. They may add us dates later on.

I'm looking fwd to seeing the homeboyZ live coz it might be the last time....who can tell :):)
Do you live close to one of the places they are coming to? Man I hope they do US too. If China hadnt dumped that fucking virus on us they would already be touring. Cliff even said that.

Do you live close to one of the places they are coming to? Man I hope they do US too. If China hadnt dumped that fucking virus on us they would already be touring. Cliff even said that.
I'll probably catchem somewhere in Europe since I'll be there for work ......or somewhere else around the globe :)

:) now we know why Cliff ain't touring anymore :).....he replaced bass with his grandchild - smart guy :)
FB_IMG_1707937308241.jpg

:) now we know why Cliff ain't touring anymore :).....he replaced bass with his grandchild - smart guy :)
View attachment 1029431
Thank you brotha. Wonder if he still lives down here. He sold his house.
BTW where you live at? Im gonna go regardless if they come here but my best friends husband died.
I may go back to nashville but it wud be easier to see them anywhere down here.
Shoulda saw them in Ft lauderdale grrrrrrrrrrr but axl aint fucking brian BY GAWD

Thank you brotha. Wonder if he still lives down here. He sold his house.
BTW where you live at? Im gonna go regardless if they come here but my best friends husband died.
I may go back to nashville but it wud be easier to see them anywhere down here.
Shoulda saw them in Ft lauderdale grrrrrrrrrrr but axl aint fucking brian BY GAWD
Hey, I live south of Sydney on the South Coast of NSW. I might catchem down under or in Europe somewhere. I'm travelling a bit this period so wherever is fine for me ......get the tix and gooooooo !! :):)

Hey, I live south of Sydney on the South Coast of NSW. I might catchem down under or in Europe somewhere. I'm travelling a bit this period so wherever is fine for me ......get the tix and gooooooo !! :):)
GOOD LUCK TO YA BROTHA NO SHOWS DOWN THERE YET BUT GAWDDAMN AINT NO WAY THEY ARENT COMING HOME.

I remember AC/DC often closing a tour in Australia.

Anyone here a member of the AC/DC website forum ? I'm trueblue over there ! See ya on the "other side " :):):)

Back