Active Conor

2008 account ...
tenor.gif

Active, father, post mayweather motivated, active, long hair long beard black pants Conrad is the goat

Over a decade of following this sport. I know this sport. Active Conor will make Motivated BJ look like high altitiude Cain.
High Altitude Cain made Dark Place GSP look like Full Camp Mendes!

High Altitude Cain made Dark Place GSP look like Full Camp Mendes!
That's why you have a ignorant 2016 account. High Altitude cain sucked. That's why the analogy worked.
Sea Level Cain was the HW GOAT according to great minds like Joe Rogan.

That's why you have a ignorant 2016 account. High Altitude cain sucked. That's why the analogy worked.
Sea Level Cain was the HW GOAT according to great minds like Joe Rogan.
I was just doing a South Park reference not that serious bro

Debatable. Conor is not good but great, but the sport has caught up with him. Khabib’s unstoppable grappling is still a puzzle yet to be solved. Dustin can weather a storm at 155. Can he win these fights? Yes but I wouldn’t bet against those two opponents.

Over a decade of following this sport. I know this sport. Active Conor will make Motivated BJ look like high altitiude Cain.

Conor made Dustin look like Chuck with that look in his eye.

I was just doing a South Park reference not that serious bro
"Not that serious?" In 2010 Frank Mir told Shane Carwins manager it wasn't "that serious."
Insider knowledge bro. In 2012 I saw Chris Leben selling some weird fitness band gear and I shook his hand bro.

Back