Actor Treat Williams killed in motorcycle crash

They don't act like that, it's weird, they act invincible and they are vulnerable as can be. Have no compunctions about zippin in and out of traffic or tailgating. You can't say anything to them either, they are just so in denial, like an alcoholic.

I used to cycle a lot on highways and such. With everyone fucking around with a cell phone while driving, I wouldn't dare.

I used to cycle a lot on highways and such. With everyone fucking around with a cell phone while driving, I wouldn't dare.

scary as hell out there. The younger people are a lost cause as far as that cell phone, what gets me is people my age and older who know better and they have to fuck around on their phone too, more often women but men too. Also, I don't get the logic of not getting a holder for the phone if you're gonna do it all the time, at least you'll be able to see a little more of the wreck you'll try to avoid.

The first time watching a Treat Williams movie, I thought that he was a young Tommy Lee Jones.

One element about Williams is that he had acting range. He could play any role, quite sufficiently.

On his wikipedia, it states that "At one point while in college he was performing in three college shows at once, which he later described as a comedy, a Shakespeare and a musical."

That is how I remember Treat Williams.

6a7ed300aca6e51451a0e2bd52aa9cb5.jpg

Been watching him for years. The first thing I saw him in was in 'Dempsey' as Jack Dempsey.

I also only watched him last week in The Eagle has landed. Good movie.

He definitely was "that guy"I barely remembered him.

R.I.P.

My brother wants to just give me a motorcycle outright, but I won't even consider it because of other drivers. When a.i. auto-braking is standard, I might consider it.

He was great as the lead in Lumet’s Prince of the City too which is an under seen classic in my opinion.

RIP.
That's where I first remember seeing him, don't remember much about it other than it was one of top movies out at the time.

Been watching him for years. The first thing I saw him in was in 'Dempsey' as Jack Dempsey.

I also only watched him last week in The Eagle has landed. Good movie.
I forgot about that.

I don't really get the big appeal of motorcycles, honestly.

To be that old riding a hog is dumb as fuck.
You need to be the sharpest driver in the pack to survive, and @ 71 you simply do not have the reflexes to maintain your own safety.

RIP sir, you were a treat.

<WellThere>

Family member in his 60's bought a softail screaming eagle. He's a big boy but you have to also be a ninja at the same time.

Rip Treat.

Hair glorious hair.

Really liked him in the Phantom

Back