Media Adesanya Connecting With His Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZ is known for being the "nice guy country" but even there I gerontee he's affected by it to some extent. Every country has some sort of racial bias against black people to some extent. And you nailed it. He's a black immigrant from Nigeria, which is one of the most unfairly reviled countries out there. Imagine all "Nigerian prince jokes", all the "gbo gba gbu" and "clicking noises" other kids made at him as a kid, even if it's not nearly as rampant as it is in the states, it's still. I'm sure if someone asked PM arden she'd agree with us (you GoshiShun17 and me specifically).

So, better. But not quite there yet.

I'm sure there could be NZ guys with racial biases against black people because when I was in NZ I met a lot of kiwis with prejudices against the Maori people

Lol, he's talking about a Mclaren as if having expensive material shit is the end all be all to negativity
Its not, but he has no right to go on about this sort of stuff.
He grew up in a rich compound in Nigeria.
He migrated to NZ, where there is barely any racism, especially against africans.
He grew up to be a martial artist, which is about the most privileged job on the planet.
He was pushed as a new star when he got to the UFC.
He is incredibly rich, has lots of friends from every different culture and ethnicity.
If he was talking about depression, or anxiety, or even incidents of racism (not the systematic shit he is talking about), then I would agree.
But he isn't, so I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back