Adesanya KO

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Man, Whittaker was sloppy, but Israel's counter punching was on point, made him pay every time!

Man, Whittaker was sloppy, but Israel's counter punching was on point, made him pay every time!

That was quick...
tenor.gif

Very impressed by IA standing there in the pocket,not backing away and catching RW like that.Cant wait to see him vs JM.Will be a war!

"He has no power!"

"He got rocked by a fat welterweight"

"He's gay"

<Lmaoo>

Yeah he was really cool in the chaos. He owned that fight. It became obvious about 2 minutes in

Adesanya scored 2 separate knockouts in 1 fight; anyone know if that's a record? Whittaker guaranteed to be even duller in the next episode of Grange CTE TV.

Very impressed by IA standing there in the pocket,not backing away and catching RW like that.Cant wait to see him vs JM.Will be a war!
Yeah he was really cool in the chaos. He owned that fight. It became obvious about 2 minutes in

Yeah DC made a good point on Israel's movement, and how he slipped away, but still kept the center of the Octagon. Coupled with his counter punching, it was really impressive.

Condit AV and knowing what you're talking about?

We're friends now.

I don't throw in hope, I aim in Fire. Words Robert should have fought by tonight, I don't know what came over him, but he fought the same way Brunson usually fights and paid for it hard.

He should have known swinging wildly wasn't a good idea going against a seasoned and precise striker in Adesanya, but he had an IQ dump tonight and went full Brunson.

Whitaker reminded me of Aldo against Conor. It was like he lost his cool and wanted to KO Israel so bad he simply threw all caution to the wind. I wonder if Israel got in his head with all his talk. I'll always believe Conor got in Aldo's head.

Adesanya scored 2 separate knockouts in 1 fight; anyone know if that's a record? Whittaker guaranteed to be even duller in the next episode of Grange CTE TV.

Masvidal/Cerrone

The ref and Cerrone's corner should've been charged with attempted manslaughter letting Cowboy off the stool to get back in there in that one. Cerrone was in waaaaaaay worse shape than Whittaker was after the 1st.

Man, Whittaker was sloppy
I dare to say that he was always that sloppy. He didn't face a good striker for ages. Wonderboy was the last high calibre striker who Rob faced. We've seen how that ends.

Back