Media Adesanya posts DM to Paulo

If your reading skills were better you'd get that i didn't talk about the actual private message. That part was cool of him.

It's the part where he published it for the world to see that's a bitch move.

But Costa is the one that started making public reference to private conversation... And in a negative way...

But Costa is the one that started making public reference to private conversation... And in a negative way...
tenor.gif

That's a good point tho

He asked Paulo if he would take dancing lessons with him because it would improve his footwork. He then mentioned he will be right back because he has to talk some shit publicly. These two are gonna start dating soon.

"Homophobes are afraid dicks taste delicious"
-- Joe Rogan

on another note, some fossil guy brought him a giant prehistoric walrus dick as a gift on his last podcast. He loved it.
Bought who, Israel or Paulo?

For some reason I just can't warm to Israel, he's a great fighter and he's not a bad guy but he always seems so whiny.

Izzy must overcome his inferiorty complex. He has got a chip on his shoulder. Helax Brotha. Seems like Costa's trolling really hurt him. He can't stay classy and can't be a good winner after such a humiliation. That's so fucking sad. P4p the (insert fighter bashing) on planet.

I get it. I'd be worse and more petty than most fighters. I'm not saying I don't relate to Izzy here, or he's wrong.

But I do think there is uncomfortable juxtaposition of how Izzy acts, and what I assume the morals/behaviors of the martial artists/anime characters he imitates and respects.

If this was Rampage, Bisping, ect. I would expect it and enjoy the show. I personally, did not expect these constant types of reactions from Izzy after winning.

I'm always disappointed to see the great ones indulge in this behavior. I want to believe it takes strong character and morals to be a great fighter. But I'm also aware that's a fantasy.
If you know that's a fantasy why do you allow yourself to continue to feel disappointed about stuff like this? Also don't you think it's a bit silly to expect someone to behave like an anime character or a martial artist just because he admired those things? That's something a kid does, Izzy is close to 30 I think he's beyond having his behavior motivated by fictional characters and idols he doesn't actually know.

Izzy must overcome his inferiorty complex. He has got a chip on his shoulder. Helax Brotha. Seems like Costa's trolling really hurt him. He can't stay classy and can't be a good winner after such a humiliation. That's so fucking sad. P4p the (insert fighter bashing) on planet.
It’s almost like Izzy whipped his ass and this is a BS post.
Now we feigning false concern for imaginary complexes that winners apparently go through after embarrassing their opponent.
What the fuck kinda lames are fans of this sport?

you need to watch the rockhold bisping 2 post fight press conference. Bisping is hands down the best at it.
I miss the press conferences where everyone was there together. That was so much better imo, especially in situations like this. rockhold was such a sore loser and Bisping just rubbed it in.

“You got knocked out buddeh.”

That fight was free as fuck for Adesanya.
Seriously Costa needs to stay off social media.... forever.

Imo sharing a personal conversation is more shameful than anything contained in that conversation.

<Varys01>

“No excuses.

but a bad thing happened before the fight, my head wasn’t in it, I was injured, we gameplanned to take the first 3 rounds easy and go for the KO in rounds 3-5, I didn’t sleep well, had a bad weight cut, jet lag, my phone wasn’t charged and I forgot my Netflix password.

next fight I will kill him.”
<{Heymansnicker}>

Costa should just focus on getting better and pick up some wins. There’s no way they will do an instant rematch and tbh the rivalry is pretty much over until he starts winning again. I like Costa so I hope he does get a lot better but that will always be a tough matchup for him unless he fights the perfect fight with a great gameplan
Costa brought nothing, he isn’t getting another shot for a while
Dude stared for the most time and got picked apart, the speed was too much for him I guess but I expected him to at least try throwing some bombs, he didn’t look much better than Romero, minus the hocus pocus

Adesanya is quite the gentleman...

Nowadays, people usually just like to fuck and lose contact the next day.

Everything comes back to "muh dick" between these two.

I miss the press conferences where everyone was there together. That was so much better imo, especially in situations like this. rockhold was such a sore loser and Bisping just rubbed it in.

“You got knocked out buddeh.”
those conferences led to legendary moments.

Breaking man code is whining about a loss constantly and fabricating excuses left and right.

Heh my heart does go out to Paulo when he states “Stop sending me message! I don’t want to be your friend!” The dude really seems mentally defeated by this loss.
I don't think he knows how much of a bozo he looks with these videos. He should be looking at reinventing himself and his fighting after being horribly exposed or better yet move up to LH. You have to be some sort of a pussy to keep cutting 40-50pounds just to keep fighting at MW

Back