Media Adesanya wants the toughest opponents

Adesanya is literally the guy who looks for the baddest mother in the yard just to make an example. I can support that.

Difference is, Goku is actually the strongest of all time of all time of everything. This guy thinks he is.

He's right, Romero won the second fight. He's wrong that he thinks he will beat Romero, I think.
Uh.... no.... difference is Goku is a FICTIONAL FUCKING ANIME CHARACTER and Izzy is calling out the top of his division.

I love Romero but I don't see him beating Izzy unless it's some kind of unorthodox one strike KO

Izzy is really good. Shows, once again, that wrestling is totally overrated in modern mma.

Jokes aside, he’s gonna lose to a wrestler and then all of you idiots are gonna call him a bum who you knew would lose because he can’t wrestle, etc.

He better fight Canonier soon. I think that cat is only getting better and he's scary af. Get him now I say.

Adesanya is literally the guy who looks for the baddest mother in the yard just to make an example. I can support that.
And guys like Costa who are healing up their pulsed biceps are calling him a pussy because he...... not really sure what about his conduct could appear to be pussy, but I'm not in Costa's head.

Heres the difference between the weidma s, rockholds, and jacare s. Gegard Mousasi- whos title was stolen from 205 lb 5th degree who got his face drilled in so bad , doesn't want to fight him again( if u want to call that a fight. One guy was fighting). Fight IQ, longevity - the just turned 34 middleweight mousasi ( championed several times at 205 and undefeated at open/heavy) would probably feel Israel out for first round then give him a beating ( ground would be easier path but will do it standing too).
His prime years are closing in but who knows - 17 years of fighting - close to 50 wins- 39 finishes [ 31 1st round]----- titanium chin ( never ko-ed ...one lazy tko)
.... and looks like a fresh 29 year old.

Israel -165
Gegard +145

I'll take the dutchman all day long.

Unfortunately no cross promotion.

Back